f(x) debut was to cover up the TVXQ scandal????

• ??? 10

1. Everyone knew this (4) 40%
    2. this is such a reach (4) 40%
    3. wait this kinda makes sense wow (2) 20%

I’m read through this thread about facts to know about f(x) I stumbled upon this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and though I was in disbelief than I looked at the chain of events and basically the TVXQ thing happen on July 31, 2009 and f(x) debut a month later ;( This scandal tradition SM has going on is older than I thought.

is this why you love both so much Drew_B ???

• I’m read through this thread about facts to know about f(x) I stumbled upon this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and though I was in disbelief than I looked at the chain of events and basically the TVXQ thing happen on July 31, 2009 and f(x) debut a month later ;( This scandal tradition SM has going on is older than I thought.

is this why you love both so much Drew_B ???

First of all I'm glad you were interested enough in f(x) to read a thread about their facts.

Second. I don't know about that tweet. It looks kind of shady towards Jessica. Like SM just settled for Jessica when they really wanted Krystal.

And I've read about this whole thing before. Nothing was going to distract from the TVXQ scandal but it's not impossible. Especially when you consider how young Sulli and especially Krystal were when they debuted. f(x) like Red Velvet may have debuted 6 months earlier than planned.

External Content youtu.be

• First of all I'm glad you were interested enough in f(x) to read a thread about their facts.

Second. I don't know about that tweet. It looks kind of shady towards Jessica. Like SM just settled for Jessica when they really wanted Krystal.

And I've read about this whole thing before. Nothing was going to distract from the TVXQ scandal but it's not impossible. Especially when you consider how young Sulli and especially Krystal were when they debuted. f(x) like Red Velvet may have debuted 6 months earlier than planned.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• I remember this being a well known rumor that Krystal was scouted in public but she was too young so they had JUST Jessica AUDITION because she was of age because at the time Krystal was only FOUR and they lived in America at the time and we’re only VISITING Korea. AND THENNN Jessica got in obv and they moved to Korea because her parents are rich af. :love:

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!