he official MAD JAMIE thread ~ Kawaii is Fxxk ~ new single "JAMIE'S FLAG"!

• 1I8acRt.jpg

MAD JAMIE is a five member girl group formed in early 2021, their concept is "IDOL PUNK ROCK", the group debuted on April 29th of 2021, that same day they released their debut album "FUCK FOREVER".

Their sound has a "early BiSH" vibe so they definitely are worth checking! (specially if you like Alt idols / Wack)

so far their debut album "FUCK FOREVER" is my favorite release of 2021

thLoW2N.jpg MAD JAMIE OFFICIAL

3vCzSUk.jpg mad_jamie_2021

8m3pMbC.jpg kawaii_wa_fxxk

lMFMS3J.png MAD JAMIE

(Member profiles on post #2, they are too long!)

Music Videos

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Discography

Albums:

"FUCK FOREVER"

disc-1.jpg?1616813006

Singles:
    "MAIPENRAI"

qouWu3U.jpg

in construction

• Member Profiles

Kanjosen Akubi / 感情線あくび

rEVCLrQ.jpg

Birthday: January 19

Birthplace: Aichi, Japan

Blood Type: A

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Height: 158cm

In charge of: "Impulse"

Catchphrase: "Even if the makeup is dark, the heart is naked"

Hobbies: Making clothes, shopping, reading, watching TV

Skills: Sleeping anywhere

Favorite Food: Tendon, squid, yogurt, chocolate

Favorite Artists: Morning Musume, AKB48, μ's, Matsuda Seiko, Wink, Koizumi Kyoko

8m3pMbC.jpg akubi_madjamie

3vCzSUk.jpg akubi_k_mdjm

---

Haren Chiyuki / ハレン・チユキ

JfehcMZ.jpg

Birthday: April 30

Birthplace: Yamagata, Japan

Blood Type: A

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Height: 166cm

In charge of: "coquettish"

Catchphrase: "beginner Diva"

Hobbies: Games, singing, glitter nails, watching TV and movies

Skills: Can tell what ingredients are in a dish, can sleep often, skiing, ice skating, alto sax,

Favorite Food: Her mother's cooking, grandmother's pickled rice, raw oysters, vegetable sticks

Favorite Artists: AOP, Wa-Suta, I☆Ris

8m3pMbC.jpg chiyuki_madjamie

3vCzSUk.jpg chiyuki_h_mdjm

---

Eikura Uni / 榮倉ウニ

nuH304Y.jpg

Birthday: October 6

Birthplace: Kumamoto, Japan

Blood Type: AB

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Height: 160cm

In charge of: "Freedom"

Catchphrase: "free for free"

Hobbies: Games, anime, movies, manga, cosplay, insects

Skills: Bass, horn, drawing

Favorite Food: Macaron, crab miso, chocolate

Favorite Artists: I☆Ris, ZOC, Kudo Haruka

8m3pMbC.jpg uni_madjamie

3vCzSUk.jpg uni_mdjm

--

Suzuki Runachi / 鈴木ルナチ

j3Z7Jgn.jpg

Birthday: September 24

Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan

Blood Type: AB

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Height: 155.5cm

In charge of: "Being the cheeky little sister"

Catchphrase: "I wanted to be an idol"

Hobbies: Playing guitar, going to cafes, listening to music

Skills: Sleeping, flexible body

Favorite Food: Ice cream

Favorite Artists: OH MY GIRL

8m3pMbC.jpg runachi_madjamie

3vCzSUk.jpg runachi_mdjm

---

Saki Panor / サキ・パニョール

0tGn0lu.jpg

Birthday: June 7

Birthplace: Tennoji, Osaka, Japan

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

In charge of: "Passion"

Catchphrase: "Contigo pan y cebolla."

Hobbies: Taking pictures, watching movies

Favorite Food: Curry

8m3pMbC.jpg saki_madjamie

3vCzSUk.jpg saki_mdjm

• this is a copy of the thread i started on another forum, to give a small resume of what has happened since debut

• in May of 2021 twitter suspended MAD JAMIE's twitter accounts along all those of the members of Kiimiro project
    • in late May all members started new twitter accounts
    • in august Runa tested positive for covid
    • in September Akubi and Chiyuki participated in TGIF (Tokyo Gravure idol festival)
    • in October Akubi designed and produced the debut uniforms of the Kiimiro unit Caress Van End

and more! but it doesn't makes sense to repost stuff that happened months ago,

they are a really fun group to follow, so far all their releases are excellent, definitely one of the best new acts in the scene!

jJc7NEx.png

uyeoYvm.png

m4bsi4I.png

• MAD JAMIE - Catch My Life

External Content twitter.com

• stanBiSH

Changed the title of the thread from “The official MAD JAMIE thread ~ Kawaii is Fxxk ~ new digital single "MAIPENRAI" #FUCKFOREVER” to “he official MAD JAMIE thread ~ Kawaii is Fxxk ~ new single "JAMIE'S FLAG"!”.
  • MAD JAMIE released a new digital single JAMIE'S FLAG! and as expected is really good

FLw0TiOaMAI1swv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

External Content open.spotify.com

their monthly listeners increased from 100 to more than 500!

i mean that isn't that much but is really nice they are starting to get some attention, to me they are best new gen alt idol group

also Uni's Rei Ayanami cosplay

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!