probably there's like 100 threads abt that....

• what the actual F!

this whole show was entertaining till i find out that people are voting for the girls

to form gg (girl planet 999)

so the hard effort was for nothing!!!

• wtf the ranking of the girls changed completely all of the sudden!

You wrote "this whole show was entertaining till i find out that people are voting for the girls to form gg (girl planet 999)". It reads as if you're either shocked that people can vote or that they're gonna form a gg.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• It is not rigging, this is the first Real Vote sadly

Every vote until now has been deeply misleading

I actually predicted all of this 3 weeks ago from the Huge swing in votes to International Fans questioning if it was rigged with this post on another Thread when asked what I meant by "Frankenstein Top 9" the person I was responding to thought I meant something negative towards the Girls by saying Frankenstein for some context - (you should be able to click on the Quote to take you to that thread)

• It is not rigging, this is the first Real Vote sadly

Every vote until now has been deeply misleading

I actually predicted all of this 3 weeks ago from the Huge swing in votes to International Fans questioning if it was rigged with this post on another Thread when asked what I meant by "Frankenstein Top 9" the person I was responding to thought I meant something negative towards the Girls by saying Frankenstein for some context - (you should be able to click on the Quote to take you to that thread)

But how can XIAOTING go from #1 to #16 when she was #1 for BOTH Koreans as well as International voters. Her voters stopped voting her because they thought she doesn't need it. Not because she was not in their top 1. Her fans have disappointed her. This is so cruel ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!