Why Bora is the least popular in K-group even among Koreans?

• Bora is the most likeable contestant for me. It is hard to find anyone that hate her or didn't want her to make it in the final line up. She is talented, the best vocalist left, get good amount of screen time, good editing with her leadership and how she help the other contestants. Overall, she is very easy to stan. But despite all of it, she didn't really have a huge number of fans that will vote for her and make her as their one pick.

If people said some of the Chebul fans didn't want to vote for her, at least she will make new fans throughout the show like the other girls. But everything seems off. Pople keep praising her, remind people to vote for her and protest when she got low ranking but it didn't reflect to her vote.

The shocking news for me is, her K- votes is the lowest in K-group. I thought they like her so much. Going to the Koreans site like dc, theqoo and pann, koreans always praised her vocals and want her in the final line up. Even Bahiyyih that always get hate by them get more vote koreans.

What actually make Bora seems not really appealing to the fans? She is all rounded, to be honest the most talented there. Why she fail to attract more supporters? I didn't get it.

• they probably dont like her visual, koreans dgaf about talent lets be honest.

Oh, I never thought it is because of her visual because I never see anyone say anything about her visual even on the koreans site. But if it's true, i have now words how low their mentality are :|

• Oh, I never thought it is because of her visual because I never see anyone say anything about her visual even on the koreans site. But if it's true, i have now words how low their mentality are :|

thats all i can think of myself, i mean chaehyun has screwed up performances and is currently sitting at number 1, whereas bora has delivered flawless performances yet even people like myah are ranking higher.

• It is funny earlier on K-netizens were complaining that International Voters had too much influence and were bad at picking talented Idols meaning the Final lineup would be bad

But it was always the other way around as far as I am concerned, for all their talk of being better at picking talented Idols, Bora was always more voted by International Fans than Korean Fans

I don't have the numbers from the 3rd Elimination, but for the 2nd Elimination

Bora and Youngeun had the least % of their votes from Koreans

and

Dayeon, Chaehyun and Myah had the most % of their votes being from Koreans

Basically International Fans rated Bora and YoungEun the best of the Korean contestants, whilst Korean Fans rated Dayeon, Chaehyun and Myah the best

• Your sig is so cute omg I watched it like 3 times lmao

• How good bora is interms of singing? Is she really that capable? Why everyone seems to overhype her vocals? Is she really the best singer in the show?

Yes, in the show now she is the best vocalist. Most main vocalist was getting eliminated earlier. I mean, it is really obvious she is now.

That's also beyond me because Bora is gorgeous but they really give her the worst styling, the haircolor she has right now washes her out and she didn't get a favorable edit like some other trainees despite being the best remaining singer, super likeable and very pretty.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

definitely isn't the case here. K trainees whose visual is most targeted by K-netz are Youngeun and Bahi.

Anyway, her lower votes from the Korean has something to do with them thinking

1. she is more of soloist material and girl group member (??? how the fuck they came up with this idea?) or,

2. she can go back to Cherry Bullet (unlike Yujin whose group has been dismissed by Cube).

• visual

if she was looking like Jiwon but still have Bora's vocal skills then she will probably be ranked in top 9 for whole season

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• definitely isn't the case here. K trainees whose visual is most targeted by K-netz are Youngeun and Bahi.

Anyway, her lower votes from the Korean has something to do with them thinking

1. she is more of soloist material and girl group member (??? how the fuck they came up with this idea?) or,

2. she can go back to Cherry Bullet (unlike Yujin whose group has been dismissed by Cube).

i highly doubt knetz would consider point 1 when deciding on who should be in the group. i also dont see how she is more of a soloist, she has looked more than comfortable in every performance so far and has a great personality.

Point 2 might be possible, but i doubt knetz are putting that much thought into. also its not like they have to choose between yujin or bora for a spot.

as another user mentioned if she looked like jiwon she'd be in the top 9.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!