2 - Choi Yujin

3 - Kim Dayeon

4 - Seo YeungEun

5 -Huenning Bahiyyih

6 - Kang Yeseo

7 - Kim Suyeon

8 - Guinn Myah

9 - Su Rui Qi

Notice how dramatically the voting changes once the Restrictions are removed?

Koreans were never going to vote for Non Koreans in this, that was completely on the shoulders of International Voters who are probably splitting their votes fairly evenly across the Groups

The Girls currently outside of the Final Lineup;

10 - Fu Yanning

11 - Kim Bora

12 - Ezaki Hikaru

13 - Kawaguchi Yurina

14 - Sakamoto Mashiro

15 - Nonaka Shana

16 - Shen XiaoTing

17 - Wen Zhe

18 - Huan Xing Qiao

NO Japanese Girls currently in the Final Lineup, this is a disaster. Mnet better fire their advisors who were telling them they needed to Edit out J and C Group contestants because they were too popular, they are running a serious Clown Show over there

• honestly I don't think no one other than Koreans will stan a group in this squad

especially if we consider that it would mean from 66 foreign trainees only 1 made it to the line up and in addition to that as last one which will probably mean least lines + being close to outcast in a group...

:cryc:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LOL LOL LOL

and here we see the power of solo fandoms! This is why mnet should have never restricted the votes giving false hope to girlies and their fans

BUT REMEMBER THAT THIS REVEAL WILL NOW ALSO MAKE HUGE CHANGES TO THE FINAL LINEUP AND AROUND 3-4 OF THESE GIRLS WILL PROBABLY NOT BE IN FINAL NOW FOR SURE

So who are you voting for now? Mine has changed from youngeun to bora now

FB_I4S6XEAQBeHV?format=jpg&name=small

FB_JgjuVIAgY3e0?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Some of the most talented, eye-catching people are left out due to their ethnicity. I hate this.

If they're gonna vote for ethnicity, at least they can vote in Bora, ffs.

Who will sing in this group?

There are some good singers, but WHERE'S THE BEST

WHERE ARE THE SCENE STEALERS

NOT EVEN XIAOTING???

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• What about Yurina?

Always felt that Yurina had a less dedicated one-pick fanbase compared to the other Japanese trainers and the popular ones so I was preparing myself not to see Yurina debut but Xiao Ting was a real shocker, I think it's maybe because some of her more casual fans thought there were already enough voters for her and got too lenient. However, after this is revealed, it's hard to see Xiao Ting not debuting.

• Just want to point out to all of those who are confused

This is the FIRST REAL RANKING we have had

All the others until now had forced Votes, meaning the results were very misleading,

just because Yurina did well when people had to pick their Top 3 favorite J-Group Girls

and Xiao Ting did well when people had to pick their #1 C-Group Girl

IN NO WAY MEANT THEY WOULD PICK THEM OVER THEIR K-GROUP BIAS

And the sickest part is, Mnet clearly didn't realize this and had a weighting system to Favor the Korean Voters dramatically who are clearly only voting for K-Group Girls, MARK MY WORDS there will be Girls with 4x the votes of some who make it eliminated due to weighting

• Also I would like to explain one thing here

for this final episode we have 7/8 days of voting

now a reminder that to equal 1 Korean vote you need to vote 8 or 9 times because of the ratio created by MNet

so you basically need to vote whole week for your fav trainee to equal 1 Korean vote, but what with those other days?

this system is soooo stupid and unfair

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• MNet set themselves up with that absurd ratio honestly. Now they are hoping that international fans would mass panic vote their C/J favorites otherwise having 8 Korean trainees in the final line-up would give them major flak and highly likely that they will lose the support of Chinese and Japanese fans.

• honestly I don't think no one other than Koreans will stan a group in this squad

especially if we consider that it would mean from 66 foreign trainees only 1 made it to the line up and in addition to that as last one which will probably mean least lines + being close to outcast in a group...

:cryc:

Koreans don’t care about this show. It’s a flop over there.

Foreigners trainees carried this show globally.

I feel so used, all this global thing and for what? If it’s the final line up they are going to flop anyways

• the name should be

K-Group ft. Su Ruiqi

k group ft su ruiqi.jpg

• Are Korean votes still 50% of the total? If so, then they are going to need to remove or lessen that if they want the group to be an international success.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• Korean votes weigh more than international votes so odds r against the j and c girls from what i get. So in reality yurina wasn't all that popular when u take overall.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• I said there's no way there will be a 3/3/3 ratio in this group and there will be more Koreans due to the voting system but some delusional people argued with me. ^^

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I do think there will be panic votes for foreign girls now, cuz as xenophobic as Mnet are, they don’t want literally 1 foreigners only

Nationalist always ruin shit. Will not be interested if it’s an all K group

• I said there's no way there will be a 3/3/3 ratio in this group and there will be more Koreans due to the voting system but some delusional people argued with me. ^^

Pretty sure there is a middle ground between thinking the group would be 3/3/3 and thinking the whole top 9 sans 1 girl at #9 would be Korean <X

• Korean votes weigh more than international votes so odds r against the j and c girls from what i get. So in reality yurina wasn't all that popular when u take overall.

This is what I though would happen if they didn't remove the 50% Korean vote thing. I thought they would see this coming and remove or reduce that restriction for the final vote...

GP999 isn't even doing that well in Korea, so they need the international audience for the group. They better remove the bias towards Korean votes or the group is finished before it even started.

well Yurina wasn't really popular it was mostly thanks to the ratio voting that she end up high because she was the only J trainee push at the start

if you notice the ration was less and less, before you had to vote for 3 J trainee, then 1 etc..

and since this Yurina have started to fall in the ranking, in comparison of Mashiro who got a lot of attention in the middle of the show and started to rise in the ranking

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• My lasik must have failed me because I'm seeing complete bullshyt right now

haha you won with this comment hahahaha

:blehr::omgr:

• LOL. Xiaoting was just the token/placeholder C-group vote for Koreans. Once it was no longer necessary they dropped her like a rock and the C trainees with a true Korean following did better than her

• but it's really weird to see that Myah is in the top 9 now

considering that she wasn't very popular in korea, even when you compare the global voting with the korean voting, she wasn't even in the top 9

I think that's because of the shift to 1 vote. She's the type that has more people choosing her as #1 if they pick her at all.

• This thread contains 135 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!