Actor K forced his ex-girlfried to abortion, then parted ways with her. Even Dispatch wrote article...

• Whoever it is even if this post/rumor will end as fake one if his identity will be revealed then he will get cancelled asap

"전 연인 대세배우 K씨, 낙태강요·혼인빙자·일방적 이별통보" 주장 나와…'파장'
    누리꾼 A씨 'K배우 이중적이고 뻔뻔한 실체 고발한다' 제목의 글 온라인 게재(서울=뉴스1) 윤효정 기자 =... [더보기]
    www.dispatch.co.kr

On October 17th, there has been a commotion in the online community as a netizen claiming to be an actor K's ex-girlfriend began exposing the actor for his misdeeds.

The female netizen 'A' wrote on a popular online community, "Exposing duality and the real shameless-self of actor K, who has recently been raised to stardom," claiming he forced her to have an abortion and took advantage of her under the pretense of marriage.

'A' introduced herself as the actor's ex-girlfriend and they have broken up about 4 months ago. She explained she got pregnant after single unprotected intercourse. She said she was told she was physically weak to get pregnant since she was young, so she wanted to deliver the baby. However, unlike his initial promises, actor K started saying "If you give birth now, I have to pay 900 million KRW in damages but I don't have money right now. What if you jeopardize my parents as well? Let's move in together next year.", encouraging her to have an abortion.

full story:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/10/a-netizen-claiming-to-be-actor-ks-ex-girlfriend-claims-k-forced-her-to-have-an-abortion

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is such a personal thing, I don't understand why she posted it. I don't feel like he forced her, more like he told her the circumstances and what would be better. Maybe he really wanted to marry her and move together but misunderstood the fact that she sent all those bills and felt like she could later expose them to the media (which she did).

I mean, she agreed too, it's not like he was the doctor who did the procedure. She also knew she is too young, and he is also guilty for not using protection and not being responsible enough. But that's all and the rest is between them.

Most probably is KSH, since he is soooo popular in SK now and has tons of CFs and he is currently under the spotlight. That's why brands are mad.

The only thing that makes me so mad about this story is how easily people take the idea of killing or getting rid of a baby when nowadays there are so many ways to protect ourselves from a pregnancy,,, damn. Don't want a baby? Use protection or don't do it. Simple.

She explained she got pregnant after single unprotected intercourse

Very very unlikely

She was so young that she is physically unable to carry the pregnancy? THIS PART SOUNDS SO WRONG

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• whats up with korean actors having the most disgusting personalities behind the scenes <X :pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Everyone from Kmedia to Knetz are saying it's Kim Seonho

Is there anything in the story that actually connects it to him or are people just guessing him because he's popular now?

I mean it's pretty obvious that "actor K" was used so people would think that it was him so unless there proof it could just be clickbait. That happened a couple of months ago with a story about a "famous rapper" filming models in their dressing room. Turned out it was just some guy who got eliminated in an early round of SMTM.

• I think he did force her. (Presuming this is all real.) She said she thought she was helping him protect his career and that they had a future together. She said she wanted to have the baby. It's not a rare thing for a man to lie to a woman to get her to abort then leave her. It also sounds like she had medical complications after the procedure and he didn't want to hear about it, which is even more shitty.

The angle here which fascinates me is that one of his fansites is over-stepping the mark and threatening to sue her. As if they actually know this man and know what went down, and as if it's anything to do with them.

• This is such a personal thing, I don't understand why she posted it. I don't feel like he forced her, more like he told her the circumstances and what would be better. Maybe he really wanted to marry her and move together but misunderstood the fact that she sent all those bills and felt like she could later expose them to the media (which she did).

I mean, she agreed too, it's not like he was the doctor who did the procedure. She also knew she is too young, and he is also guilty for not using protection and not being responsible enough. But that's all and the rest is between them.

Most probably is KSH, since he is soooo popular in SK now and has tons of CFs and he is currently under the spotlight. That's why brands are mad.

The only thing that makes me so mad about this story is how easily people take the idea of killing or getting rid of a baby when nowadays there are so many ways to protect ourselves from a pregnancy,,, damn. Don't want a baby? Use protection or don't do it. Simple.

He has been dumped by text while he was in the military and I doubt that he would talk to her about getting rid of the fetus if there wasnt a good reason.

It takes twi to be a parent and she can’t just deside that she wants it.

We don’t know the story though.

But god dayum use a condom!

• ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• He has been dumped by text while he was in the military and I doubt that he would talk to her about getting rid of the fetus if there wasnt a good reason.

It takes twi to be a parent and she can’t just deside that she wants it.

We don’t know the story though.

But god dayum use a condom!

Hmmm,,, then it might not be KSH as he is 35 and did his military service a long time ago and the girl said that they broke up 4 months ago. But idk, maybe there is a problem with the translation. But it's interesting that his agency didn't say anything, even tho everyone is pointing at him.

But as a personal opinion, no, sometimes a single parent is better and more than enough. There is no need to have 2 parents if one is irresponsible. But I get that being a single parent is so terrifying, that's why is better to cut the bad from the beginning and use protection.

Damn, I'm so surprised to see so many idols/actors who aren't ready for a family but still act irresponsible wtf

• Maybe she wasnt physically forced to get an abortion, but if we take the story at face value she was coerced with the promise of a future together.

IMO thats still abusive and immoral

She is also in the wrong bc she wanted him more than the baby. She shoot her shots and it didnt land.

Alot in this story will depend on their ages.

• People keep defending this man, but this man made her believe He was serious with her so she get rid of the baby, then dump her. Is He a criminal? No, but definitely human trash. I bet no one in here would enjoy to be lied to by their partner.

• Hmmm,,, then it might not be KSH as he is 35 and did his military service a long time ago and the girl said that they broke up 4 months ago. But idk, maybe there is a problem with the translation. But it's interesting that his agency didn't say anything, even tho everyone is pointing at him.

They may be operating on the "this is obviously not him so why would we address something false?" it could lead to people making up stuff about him for money.

Also someone in the AKP comments mentioned that the original article states that victim said the actor's brother went with her to the hospital... Kim Seon-ho is an only child so that seems to make it obvious that it's not him.

• They may be operating on the "this is obviously not him so why would we address something false?" it could lead to people making up stuff about him for money.

Also someone in the AKP comments mentioned that the original article states that victim said the actor's brother went with her to the hospital... Kim Seon-ho is an only child so that seems to make it obvious that it's not him.

In the original post is mentioned "hyung"? Because this is used even for a close friend who is older,,,

But I think they should say something as his photo circulates everywhere. Or maybe they are collecting evidence to prove that the claims are true or false. Maybe tomorrow they will release something

• In the original post is mentioned "hyung"? Because this is used even for a close friend who is older,,,

But I think they should say something as his photo circulates everywhere. Or maybe they are collecting evidence to prove that the claims are true or false. Maybe tomorrow they will release something

I've seen knetz say that it wasn't an older brother but a colleague who is also a friend, so that kind of hyung

mKl7Ghm.png

• Could be one from the show.

It seems it will be a bigger scandal (if true) because his role in HCCC is so sweet and kind👀.

Damn Salt - call Hybe and ask how it’s done

The fact that the company still hasn't said anything is weird and concerning

Even if it is him, they're supposed to say at least something

mKl7Ghm.png

• The fact that the company still hasn't said anything is weird and concerning

Even if it is him, they're supposed to say at least something

I’d be annoyed if it was my agency and I was in a shitstorm.

Everyone makes mistakes. If he did the things he’s accused of he should apologize before it grows out of proportion and more of his sponsors leave.

Have they never heard of damage control??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!