Facts 📠💯 or Cap 🧢: GP999's "Snake" sounds like a Mamamoo / Purple Kiss song

• I kinda thought soyeon sang the demo version of that song lol, and yes, kpop would be a better place if more groups use this style instead of girl crush all day, maybe we can say it's a mature moombahton concept, just don't overdo or use this style too much.

• No. I never saw it as anything specific to Gen Z and I don't care about clout. ^^ I was trying to make this kind of like a "bop or flop" thread, but unfortunately, it's not working.

its flopping, sorry superyeah 56453-ezgif-3-c27854430f85-gif

• It's all good as long as you don't actually think I care about using anything for clout. ;( I don't care about that anyway. ^^

I just wanted to know if others perceived it the same way I did, and my biggest takeaway here was that it may have been produced by Soyeon of (G)I-DLE. Others saw it as a song (G)I-DLE could do, and now I can envision that. All that is very interesting to me because I love paying attention how different producers work with different groups and, therefore, noticing the similarities.

yeah i got it haha ;(

i was just teasing. your threads are nice to go through ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!