Underrated K-pop friendship of BTS Suga and Monsta X Kihyun (and now Joohoney)

• Didn’t monstax say they aren’t close To BTS in a western interview recently?

No idea and I don't care since we know these three are indeed friends. Maybe the interviewer asked them about BTS and they just avoided the question because that's quite rude, imagine being asked about another group because they're the biggest group in the world and you have to talk about them and you're supposed to be talking about your album etc.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• No idea and I don't care since we know these three are indeed friends. Maybe the interviewer asked them about BTS and they just avoided the question because that's quite rude, imagine being asked about another group because they're the biggest group in the world and you have to talk about them and you're supposed to be talking about your album etc.

Eh no. They mentioned about other groups and said they are friends with them or something but said They aren’t friends with BTS . Let me search about the interview lol.

• Eh no. They mentioned about other groups and said they are friends with them or something but said They aren’t friends with BTS . Let me search about the interview lol.

I don't know about that but maybe they're not friends as a group but they for sure have individual friendships like this. Kihyun and Suga's is a known friendship since predebut days.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Eh no. They mentioned about other groups and said they are friends with them or something but said They aren’t friends with BTS . Let me search about the interview lol.

Eh no. They mentioned about other groups and said they are friends with them or something but said They aren’t friends with BTS . Let me search about the interview lol.

Had to make an account just to comment and I sweared to myself I would never make one for allkpop….💀

Anyways..If you watched the full interview, you would know it wasn’t the whole group but one member.😅

Kihyun and Yoongi are friends!

It was only IM that said he isn’t close to anyone in BTS! And since they had to react to a Korean celebrity profile website (like Kprofile, but in Korean) and RM, JK and Jhope were in the close friends list of IM, he corrected them and said that HE isn’t close with them!

And i doubt that Yoongi and Kihyun aren’t friends, when both talked about their friendship publicly and how they would meet in hotels lounges/rooms if they stay in the same hotels. They knew each other before their debuts, they definitely didn’t “throw away” their whole friendship after debut or being successful. Plus both have a busy schedule so it’s clearly that they have less time to meet friends especially meeting friends in Korea during Covid…we saw what happened with the 97liner meeting.

• Kihyun and Yoongi are definitely friends, same with Joohoney who kind of joined in on their friendship and has gotten close to Yoongi too

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!