most overhyped bsides in kpop?

Approved the thread.
  • Red Velvet Kingdom Come and Sunny Side Up. You can't go one bside thread without someone recommending them.

• i don't know which bsides are overhyped

but i can tell which one isn't overhyped, this one !!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Red Velvet Kingdom Come and Sunny Side Up. You can't go one bside thread without someone recommending them.

i don't know which bsides are overhyped

but i can tell which one isn't overhyped, this one !!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:danceb:

• Paradise by bts. The song is good but the way it's hyped makes you think it's some out of this world track.

Kick it by blackpink. The song is a skip no matter how I look at it. Everything is great until you get to the chorus. The chorus is Lalisa levels of bad. Completely unforgiveable.

New rules and angel or devil by txt. I don't get the love these songs get. I really don't.

• External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

It's solid but wouldn't have gotten the attention it did if it wasn't for Mafia and most bsides not being that great

• how did i forget dolphin. it still confuses me how a basic ass song like dolphin can become the longest charting bside ever

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!