I still don't get what's Mnet's plan with having a lot of Korean girls in the final.

• The Korean votes will be spreaded out. Wouldn't have been easier to Mnet to do a three-pick instead(regardless nationality) of one-pick if the really wanted to have a lot of Koreans in the final line-up?

I don't know if Myah and Suyeon voters will still vote for them or vote for other girls.

I know that having a lot of Korean girls pleases the Korean community, but I don't know...

I have the feeling that within the final mission there's going to be a huge benefit that can make some girls climb to top 9 drastically . What girls? I don't know.

I really want to have 3 Chinese girls in the final line-up, but I know that 2 is more possible. If it is only 1 I'm gonna be so pissed!

I also want Bora in the final line-up , but I think Korean voters will prefer Yeseo,Youngeun, Chaehyun,Dayeon,Yujin &even Bahi...maybe I'm being negative, but I hope they realise the final group needs an amazing main vocal and give her the opportunity.

• People about to get so mad again

It's so obvious tho. Because the only competition Yujin has in Korea is from Xiao Ting and other Korean trainees. Mashiro and Yurina to a degree, but not that much.

Yujin is pulling crap votes from SK.

We all seen the excel chart.

It's the same Gaeun shit all over again.

Because Yujin is older and experienced in the scene, CJ is scared that she will call them out on their shit contracts. She will be group leader straight away, that's a given. So she will have more power to negociate on behalf of the group. And she's not stupid.

• Yeah they just used her to get i-fans invested but had no intention of actually debuting her. So frustrating. She's even in the same ranking as Kaeun before the finale, 5th place.

• Maybe they wanted to have all the Korean girls in the finale to make Korean fans happy and encourage them to vote? Honestly I have no idea what Mnet is thinking half of the time. Like saving Myah by giving her the planet pass was so incredibly unnecessary. Now her and Yeseo might cannibalize each other since both are fighting for the maknae position for example. The difference is Yeseo more skilled so they should’ve just let Myah go.

• excel chart? yujins votes are falling?

WHAT

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• Mnet shouldn't have evil edited those Chinese girls they're so talented and their charisma and stage presence is also outstanding. Its not like koreans are much interested in this group so why not put all those girls who've international appeal and promote them overseas??

• Maybe they wanted to have all the Korean girls in the finale to make Korean fans happy and encourage them to vote? Honestly I have no idea what Mnet is thinking half of the time. Like saving Myah by giving her the planet pass was so incredibly unnecessary. Now her and Yeseo might cannibalize each other since both are fighting for the maknae position for example. The difference is Yeseo more skilled so they should’ve just let Myah go.

Exactly. Myah being in the final makes her a rival for some Korean girls.

It confuses me!

I want Yeseo in the final line-up , but... too many rivals within the K-group.

Someone posted on here that Myah is an Msnake favorite. I think there was some rumor account on TW that was supposedly a reliable source that posted the 9 trainees that Msnake wanted in the final group. Myah was one of them, so i'm not surprised she got the Planetpass.

It will be interesting to see how Msnake rigs the final results this time.

• I think people are overanalyzing the result. 8 out of 9 k-group made it because of the votes. They made it because they were more popular. And Myah getting the planet pass doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her being Korean. She's been one of the mentors favorite from the very beginning and might just have been the best planet pass candidate.

Like ofc mnet wants more Koreans in the finished group but I don't think all k-group girls making the final is part of any major scheme to make that happen.

• Look at the last ones, that's from the last episode:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

My faves among the latest spots among Korean voters. HA.

Someone posted on here that Myah is an Msnake favorite. I think there was some rumor account on TW that was supposedly a reliable source that posted the 9 trainees that Msnake wanted in the final group. Myah was one of them, so i'm not surprised she got the Planetpass.

It will be interesting to see how Msnake rigs the final results this time.

Watching the show I can feel the liking towards her from Mnet, but not until the degree of wanting her in the final line-up.

I have seen more push from MNET for Bora and Suyeon who are above her in the rankings. It would be shocking to see Myah making it when people predict Dayeon,Yujin,Chaehyun,Yeseo,Bahi,Youngeun and even Bora to make it above Myah.

STAN CRAXY'S CHAEY OR I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Edited once, last by RobVel ().

• I think this list is much easier to understand

Yujin is 7th in Korean voting ranking and 8th in International voting ranking and in overall ranking she ranked higher because she won benefit 90000 points from O.O.O. mission, without it she would 'change' places with Yurina.

ivuq.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!