What are your favourite tracks on Lay Zhang's new EP EAST

• Asparagus…my autocorrect has the worse timing.

:sweatr:

:ak_chaeshout:

it’s not just he sounds weird he sounds like a different person!!! I was thinking of asking who that person is because I like his voice.

:ak_hyewon:

Also I listened that song at least 5 times after each other. Did anybody translated the conversation in this song?

:ak_achaesmile:

I think I have a little section in my brain for weird songs that I love. Frost, my Van, now this.

• Yes there are some translations

check these

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think Lay is an amazing performer but his music just usually hasn’t been my thing. He’s definitely improved his vocals, as we noticed on DFTF and you can hear it here on The Shepherd Boy (which I liked). I’m in love with Flying Apsaras tho. What a gorgeous and interesting mood piece.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Honestly, I wasn't sold on this ep at the beginning but I gave it another try and now the longer I listen to it the more I'm sucked into it :pepeflushed:

The song i loved the most upon the first listen was The Shepherd Boy but Ascetic Monk turned out to be such a masterpiece. You really gotta listen to it with the headphones on to fully absorb every single sound and layer. There's something very hypnotic about this track.

just keeping it moving yeah

moving fast yeah moving past yeah

:pepe-grooving:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!