Why are people so toxic towards the collaboration of Suga with Hiroomi Tosaka (OMI) ?

• The English website AramaJapan who writes on Japanese celebrity news published an article about Hiroomi's song "You" produced by Suga of BTS

And jesus, the coment-section over there is more toxic than anything else I ever saw about BTS

You is a very nice song and all people do is either shit on the song in general, shit on Suga or shit on the fact that Hiroomi decided to work with Suga

This toxic behavier is almost worse than the other kinda toxic posts I ever saw where people complained about BTS

:pepe-back-away:

If you want to make up your own mind on that, the article is really easy to be find on that website and the coment-section is ... I don't have proper words for that

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• that site hates k-pop especially BTS. They actively try not writing about BTS like they made posts about all the Music Blood episodes but conveniently left out the BTS episode. If they talk about charts (like Billboard) the comments about BTS is only charting because of a few people and bots. That BTS is not popular in Japan etc.

• BTS gets hate for no reason a lot. I don't know, could be jealousy or something. Either way, they need to get their heads out their asses because that's pathetic behavior.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• that site hates k-pop especially BTS. They actively try not writing about BTS like they made posts about all the Music Blood episodes but conveniently left out the BTS episode. If they talk about charts (like Billboard) the comments about BTS is only charting because of a few people and bots. That BTS is not popular in Japan etc.

BTS is not popular in Japan has to be one of the biggest jokes in the world lol.

Anyway this site reminds me of atlr.

• BTS is not popular in Japan has to be one of the biggest jokes in the world lol.

Anyway this site reminds me of atlr.

they comment in those articles about how the charts should reflect what Japanese people are listening to and BTS is not popular to chart. That everything is bots etc. Funny thing I don't think any of those people in the comments live in Japan.

• Jealousy, joblessness, self hatred… I don’t even need to open to see what it looks like lol will never understand getting this reaction over a collab :suure:

• it is nothing new. Just wait when BTS pulls an OP for some popular anime and you'll see how things turn out. JUST almost the entire Japanese music community and some Otakus hate kpop.

This is normal if you aren't asian or from Korea or Japan you will NOT understand. The vast hatred is generationally deep.

• Thanks to Ronald, Johnny's biased admin of Arama Japan, they can insult BTS as they please. News articals is nothing. If you've read their Open Posts, you can see how much grudge they hold against BTS and how they belittle their achievements. They went crazy, especially since Snow Man's fist album failed to beat BTS lol

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Weebs hate kpop but are also benefiting of it. Kpop changed the way how Japan is isolating their music industry. Seriously, before K-Pop‘s international breakthrough you could hardly get any Japanese albums and songs via legal ways. After they saw the success of Kpop they started to be much more open.

Also aramajapan is full of creepy japanlover who think Japan is heaven and better than any other country...

• But do you truly understand it. As a Korean myself I often find it hard for outsiders to grasp why relations between both nationalities are so bad.

Well.. there has been a history of atrocities in East Asia that has resulted in many having no love for Japan... My Chinese grandmother was there for the rape of nanking... Can't forgot the "comfort women" either...

• But

yes, in those days there were always videos on Youtube about kpop vs. jpop, most kpop fans were toxic, in these times my entire Otaku community tried to leave positive comments. But loving a culture is not the same as forgetting history. All countries have stories that should not be forgotten or changed, thus reconciliation is sought. Remember and repair is what most countries that commit atrocities to others should do.

• they comment in those articles about how the charts should reflect what Japanese people are listening to and BTS is not popular to chart. That everything is bots etc. Funny thing I don't think any of those people in the comments live in Japan.

Lol, sounds like a certain Caucasian user here who lives far away in Chile but likes to think she knows everything about Japan, BTS’ complete “irrelevance” in Japan, and Japanese people’s sensibilities.

Edit: I actually checked out this Arama site thinking it was a Japanese news forum for J-netizens but it’s actually in English and is filled with a bunch of international J-Pop fans speaking on behalf of actual Japanese people as if they know them. Basically Pann/NB/Knetizen for J-pop fans. :pepe-clown-gear:

Edited once, last by 9397Duo ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!