Michelle Branch - The Spirit Room (20th Anniversary Edition)

• Michelle Branch, the singer of hit songs like Everywhere, Goodbye to You, The Game of Love and more, has just re-released her debut album in a special 20th-anniversary version, with recordings and slight changes in the arrangement. If you're here I beg you to give the album a listen or at least these youtube audios, cause I want it to be successful so that she can release new music!

1.gif

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

• I've heard of her before. She was like the closest thing to having an Asian-American woman in US Pop music although being only half Korean.

I'm curious. I'll have to listen and compare what is different between the versions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!