Taehyung kantis getting their fraudulent lies EXPOSED!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

파라다이스 관련 뷔 루머 반박
    1. 비계 관련 해당 비계는 온갖 셀럽들을 팔로우하고 있었음. 아/이/유 부터 시작해서 블/랙/핑/크 제/니, 임/윤/아 등 유명한 연예인 인스타는 모두 팔로우하고 있음. 일단 저 비계는 인스타에서 유명한 연예인들이나 연예인 관련 계정 인사이트, 아이돌이슈 등 모...
    zul.im

FBrAT2XUcAElkSW?format=jpg&name=large

A simplified breakdown.

1. The supposed Taehyung Ig well there’s been no proof that Jung or any of the other 2 Celebs EVER followed that account... plus why would only 3 people follow Tae personal account Yerba he follows over 200 people? Now the 200+ people he follows mostly only other celebs and idol gossip blogs.. now why would Tae follow these accounts on a supposed private ig?

FBrAUMvUcAY_l1I?format=jpg&name=large

2. These accounts tried to link Tae and Chung saying they had dinner but if you look at their evidence they meticulously crop and block dates and time stamps. They’re trying to link the phrase happy vday to Taehyung.. but in reality the saved insta story is from 86 weeks ago l.. which perfectly aligns with.. you guessed it Valentine’s Day.. also the person she was with dinner with was another girl.

3. FBrAUiXVIAYeRai?format=jpg&name=large

3. The bracelets are part of a brand called Peakpick and they send gifts and endorsed by many celebrities, The bracelets have been worn by Tae for years.

These antis work very hard at twisty things to make believable stories but they always fall apart.

• Ok sorry, that wall of text is a little difficult for me to read. Let me try to summarize:

This is about trying to prove V and Jung/Chung are dating.

1. "tebrov" was alleged to be V's personal IG account and was supposedly followed by Jung and 2 others. However there is no proof Jung ever followed it and the "debrov" account also follows other idol gossip blogs, very unlike V.

2. Someone tried to present "evidence" of them having dinner together by carefully cropping pictures and trying to co-opt the valentine's day saying, "Happy V day" for well... V. Jung was having dinner with someone, but it was a female friend.

3. Apparently they own similar jewelry?

Did I get that right?

• almost.. in the third point, the company is I believe owner by the paradise group (I don’t think she actually owns the brand)

They have many celebrities wear those bracelets and Tae have been wearing them for years.

• so it was started by the gasahara woman again? That b**ch never stops. I wonder if she'll ever get prosecuted because she's committed a lot of defamation already.

I'm listing all the things I remember her accusing idols of:

Jk's shirt controversy

Soobin impregnating her (the delusion)

Yeonjun bully

Some other idols bullying

Jihoon (?) dating an afreeca streamer

Boredom brought me here.

• I don't know what's more ridiculous: the antis working this hard for a scandal or the fact that something as stupid and mundane as "I wonder if they're dating" could even become a scandal in the first place.

Especially since here in the US that would maybe be a story you read in a half column at the back of US Weekly while waiting in the checkout line and promptly forgot as you left the store.

• I don't know what's more ridiculous: the antis working this hard for a scandal or the fact that something as stupid and mundane as "I wonder if they're dating" could even become a scandal in the first place.

Especially since here in the US that would maybe be a story you read in a half column at the back of US Weekly while waiting in the checkout line and promptly forgot as you left the store.

Even in SK under articles it seems most people don’t think it’s a big deal if Taehyung dates bcos they think BTS are at a level where such things aren’t worth important backfiring their career. It’s the fking immature akgaes and antis working overtime

• Even in SK under articles it seems most people don’t think it’s a big deal if Taehyung dates bcos they think BTS are at a level where such things aren’t worth important backfiring their career. It’s the fking immature akgaes and antis working overtime

Even if they were nugu or mid-tier it shouldn't be something that harms a career. I've never been able to wrap my head around how dating can be a taboo thing. It's honestly the dumbest thing about kpop and I still can't understand why something this silly persists.

• Nct Dream Haechan dating

and something about Jaemin

lt64IYu.gif

• Even if they were nugu or mid-tier it shouldn't be something that harms a career. I've never been able to wrap my head around how dating can be a taboo thing. It's honestly the dumbest thing about kpop and I still can't understand why something this silly persists.

It’s bcos of how kpop is designed in SK. It’s designed upon the illusion of fans having a parasocial relationship with the idols. Unfortunately only some groups/idols have come out of that system, the rest still fall under it thus becoming victims to such events. But I can see SK idol culture itself is changing slowly, hopefully one day we will get there

• It’s bcos of how kpop is designed in SK. It’s designed upon the illusion of fans having a parasocial relationship with the idols. Unfortunately only some groups/idols have come out of that system, the rest still fall under it thus becoming victims to such events. But I can see SK idol culture itself is changing slowly, hopefully one day we will get there

I hope so. Usually with these kinds of parasocial relationships, most fans know where the boundaries are and we know we're buying into this voluntarily (I do think parasocial relationships can be perfectly healthy if everyone is on the same page about boundaries and expectations). In SK the boundaries seem very fuzzy to a lot of fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!