You need to watch My Name

• And I'm not joking.

The acting is top notch.

The actors are top notch.

The story is amazing.

And it's only 8 episodes on Netflix.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am on the last episode right now.

I've been binge watching it today.

I won't spoil anything, except to say it's wow

• Damn, I waited so much for this weekend for Han So Hee. Ngl I think I had bigger expectations, but it's just my subjective view. Park Hee Soon totally stole the show:")

And yes, that sex scene was totally unnecessary. There was not a lot of romance between them during the show and out of nowhere, it came. It would have been better if they simply hint at a possible relationship after she confessed.

I really hope that PDs will not take advantage of the fact that Han So Hee is open and has intimate scenes in her previous dramas and simply will push her to do it in every drama.

• I really hope that PDs will not take advantage of the fact that Han So Hee is open and has intimate scenes in her previous dramas and simply will push her to do it in every drama.

ooh now that you mention it. I see the pattern

World of the married -> Nevertheless -> My Name

They all have sex scenes that are not really common in most kdramas

• ooh now that you mention it. I see the pattern

World of the married -> Nevertheless -> My Name

They all have sex scenes that are not really common in most kdramas

Exactly, I was surprised she agreed to have a sex scene in TWOTM as a rookie, then in Nevertheless, I was like "oh, okay", but here too? Hope they will not only push a sex scene because she already had some in the past because tbh the sex scene in my name was really random. Hope they weren't like "oh well, it's HSH, let's put this scene too".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!