What was the first fancam that made you realize your fave had too much it factor?

• for me it was this one. the lazy yet sharp glances and the way she's just playing with my emotions in this oh lord. she's like a cat in this istg.

jennie's always had that charm to her

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

jisoo has a more bright feeling her, and dkwtd and forever young really were her eras. jisoo is the golden retriever to jennie's cat

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

do i even have to talk about lisa omg?

and coachellasé was just on a completely different level of iconic

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• External Content youtu.be

She is mine actually

I’ve never seen having a bad moment chaelisa

Best dancer ever

• i've watched so many lisa swalla fancams its kinda crazy :pepewash:

also Jennie's solo fancam. I love everything about this styling, and performance

External Content www.youtube.com

and to end it off. I don't think I will ever recover from this

• Please watch it juseyo

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

My bias - K-POP - allkpop forums

• this no one ever tops this not even in their next lives

• I don't usually spend a lot of time watching fancams unless it's my ults (or I'm trying to see specific parts of the choreo), but these three right here are my favorites.

• I don't want you to ever recover, Kiki. We need you in the fandom :pepemusic:

• RMs part in this is insane

How the crowd grew silent at his part is fire

JK in this bwl fancam is legendary

And with Taehyung literally every fancam lol

I love his Ddaeng cover one, how he carries himself is mesmerizing

Also this Jump bit, I mean look

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• I've seen way too many Bang Chan's fancams, but this one remains as the "IT" fancam for me (the first one I've seen and consistently my favorite fancams of his):

Since the name "IT" was mentioned, this fancam below should be mentioned as well. This was a cultural reset.

• Look at her go here :pepe-sad: this girl has immense presence I love watching this fancam <3<3

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

He was insane there.

Truly her era.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!