Should KPop figures continue to pay Filial Duty for Its Senior Singer?

• I think starting the Fourth Generation, KPop figures should stop paying respect to its sole Senior Singer, who had failed to contribute anything to Kpop in her first 10 years and only contributed a little since then.

She is a big drag for KPop's future advance, and when BTS begins to slow down, she is likely to recapture control of KPop and turn it back inwards.

So I think the newer acts should learn to shun her, not cover her, not mention her and not say anything about her, so she begins to fade away from the newer generation of KPop.

Approved the thread.
  • we will continue to worship and praise our savior goddess iu

• WhyKnock oppa, I always wondered how long have you been following senior singer???

• Whyknock just make a thread in the main forum why do you need anon.

• Since 2012, around September I believe.

I don't think there is anyone senior to you, on this forum. Hence WhyKnock the Senior Ueana.

Who never fails to pay "fan-lial" duty to the Senior Singer

• Since 2012, around September I believe.

Do you used to listen to kpop before that? What made you find more about her? Why are you following her?

• Do you used to listen to kpop before that? What made you find more about her? Why are you following her?

Well I am kinda familiar with KPop before 1990 too

Lee Jieun was a huge drag on Kpop's expansion to the world since she continued to fight and bring down one Kpop act and another and only Shinee and Laboum managed to beat her in the end.

I am still following her since she is still influencing Kpop to this day and might take over again when BTS begins to slow down

• Yes. because her music is good so newer gen esp. 4th gen should learn from her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!