do you think treasure is overrated?

Approved the thread.
  • I don't think so, mostly only the teumes tend to think they're the best thing... not many people talk about them nowadays anyway

• Barely anyone talks about them, they're never included in top 4th gen bg threads, so i'd say no.

No one cares about them except their fans, hard to be overrated that way.

• By their stupid fans - yes

Others rightfully don't like them or don't care

• How are they overrated when people barely talk about them lol and they're one of the most all rounder gp.They have visuals,vocals,rap and their dance is decent too.

• I think people just don't care about them enough.

• I don't think anyone other than their fans know or talks enough about them to rate them at all. Their fans act like they're next exo but that is too much expectations from a group whom almost no one has ever heard about.

• Yes. And does someone really think they have visuals, rap and dance? :clown:

• No, I don't even see anything about them anymore. They're not very talented but still an improvement from the popular 4th gen bgs like SKZ, TXT and Enhypen

• what is this thread? theyre very UNDERrated. and how are u guys going to call them talentless, tf. they literally have yedam, the strongest 4th gen vocal. and the other vocalists are nothing to scoff at either. their dance line is crazy good and their rappers are solid. all of them could be visuals and theyve sold more than a million albums already.

• They're not even that famous yet, some of yall just asking shit to get groups dragged.

• They can't be overrated when almost no one talking about them besides fans

• what is this thread? theyre very UNDERrated. and how are u guys going to call them talentless, tf. they literally have yedam, the strongest 4th gen vocal. and the other vocalists are nothing to scoff at either. their dance line is crazy good and their rappers are solid. all of them could be visuals and theyve sold more than a million albums already.

:pepe-joy: :pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

This is a set up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!