Hidden Gems #115: BingBingBing (One Way) by JJCC

• On this series we remember songs that have been forgotten or were never even given the attention they deserved. Today's Hidden Gem is BingBingBing (One Way) by JJCC

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jackie Chan's Kpop group! JJCC is already an overlooked group and this song is especially overlooked. I think it is so cool and has a very classic early 3rd gen boy group sound to it. JJCC were my first Kpop concert ever and they were AMAZING. It was a small venue so I got to take pictures with the members

JJCC-Bing bing bing (one way) MV review - DUKBOKKI TIME! KPOP

So JJCC is alive (?) but have been on hiatus for a long time. They added a couple members after this song. Then they lost one of those members, plus one of the original members. One by one the members have been enlisting in the military and I think they're mostly done now. So 5 members still remain in the group. Some of them competed on Mix Nine and Produce 101, but they didn't make it very far. Simba has been working in musical theatre. E.co, one of the members who left the group, joined the ballad group 5tion.

Taglist:

catzi

StelloMomoDay

icyruios

xoxoshawol

Flowercrew

Twicegraphy

russianvelvet

Eldeweiss

ViWinters

zuzuhhaa

Solus

bangmenah

minigee

Cosmicrhythm878

centen

kirishiki

firemonster246

litc

kpopace26

Previous Episodes:

• OMG, I loved JJCC. :pepe-sad:

It reminds me of so many other failures with companies with big names backing them. Like, you actually have to promote your artist! You can't just say "Look, I did a thing!" and expect the promotions to take care of themselves.

• OMG, I loved JJCC. :pepe-sad:

It reminds me of so many other failures with companies with big names backing them. Like, you actually have to promote your artist! You can't just say "Look, I did a thing!" and expect the promotions to take care of themselves.

That's how I feel about Rain. He pisses me off tbh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!