Thoughts on Idols that fail to communicate with fans?

• Communication and connection is important for fans but some idols still fail to do it, what are your thoughts on these idols? Do you stan one of these idols? Are you ok with it or do you hate it?

I'm asking because Joy was in knetz (at first most were kreveluv but trolls took over the comments) crosshairs yesterday for not using bubble/lysn or doing insta live. It's the third pann post about her and this issue that has gained attention btw. It's a big deal to knetz because Bubble is a paid app but she doesn't use it. To them it just feels like she doesn't care about her fans.

this thread will probably flop lol, but these types of pann post calling out idols that don't communicate are becoming more common, i'm just curious if you guys feel the same as knetz :pepestare:

• people complaining about idols not posting in bubble are valid in my opinion as its a paid service.

• I was gonna say fans have no right to demand idols do online fan interaction but if it's a paid service where an idol is supposed to fulfill their role then yeah they should hold uphold their end of the deal.

• people complaining about idols not posting in bubble are valid in my opinion as its a paid service.

it does seem like the idols getting called out are all signed to these paid services, I wonder why companies don't bother to talk to them about it. If the idol isn't going to use the service just close their account and refund everyone.

• The post started after Joy did not post for nearly a month and refund option to her follower was issued.
    Maybe she was quite busy due. to her filiming schedule but compared to other bubble like Twice , Red Velvet esp. Joy and Irene seems to be less

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!