GIDLE x BLACKPINK INTERACTION !! NEVERLINKS WE WON !!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also this is such a slap for all those troll who keep saying about Miyeon not debuting on BP . Well they both success in their own group !

Ggstan we won again

• blinks nevies

is thiz the first time MY has mentioned a particular member of BP

i know she said when gidle debuted that BP wished her well but has she ever mentioned a BP member specifically ?

• Where is that one user here who said that Minnie is more a friend to Lisa than Lisa is to Minnie? I swear, I’d like to send her this. I can’t believe that she/he argued who’s friends to who and even doubt about Lisa and Minnie‘s friendship.

• Can we not? Many toxic GIDLE stans said Minnie was more of a friend with Lisa than Lisa with her.

What does this 'Minnie was more of a friend with lisa than lisa with her' even means?

Only one user said this in an thread on older version of akp and that user wasn't even a nevie, i have never seen anyone else say this anywhere except that 1 user.

• common now people let's not bring toxic twitter into this.

We re a lot more mature than those people so lets just enjoy the interactions ya?

OMG since MY is going to be MC on Mcountdown and YG aand Mnet are now okay with each other????

Can you imagine BP and MY together ???????

:lover3:

• The way people think interacting publicly is the only way you can be friends is just indicative of how social media skews people’s mindset!

Lisa is a pretty private person in general, but her friendship with Minnie is adorable and it’s clear she also gets on well with Yuqi and Miyeon. From what I gather, Jisoo and Lisa were definitely close to Miyeon before. I’m sure all the BP girls probably keep in touch with her privately, and it’s also possible YG doesn’t want them to interact too much on camera.

• The fact is people of the same ethnicity are closer to each other

I’ve noticed this in GIDLE, korean members are more at ease with each other

Really?

From what i have noticed as a gidle stan for almost a year if i pair gidle members in group of two according to how close or more at ease they are with each other then it would be

Shuhua (Chinese) with Soojin(korean),

Soyeon (korean) with Yuqi (Chinese),

Minnie (thai) with Miyeon (korean).

I don't see any ethnicity pattern here.

Overall all the gidle members are very close to each other irrespective of their ethnicity or nationality.

• I said the Koreans members are more at ease with each other, less tension and fighting. Yuqi and Soyeon fought a lot since trainee days. Minnie and Miyeon have a tsundere thing going on. Soojin gets a bit jittery with Shuhua sometimes. The 3 Korean members just seem more chill and comfy with each other in comparison

• I said the Koreans members are more at ease with each other, less tension and fighting. Yuqi and Soyeon fought a lot since trainee days. Minnie and Miyeon have a tsundere thing going on. Soojin gets a bit jittery with Shuhua sometimes. The 3 Korean members just seem more chill and comfy with each other in comparison

Lol its just that gidle's foreign line is very loud and enthusiastic

You are imagining too much 🤡

• The way people think interacting publicly is the only way you can be friends is just indicative of how social media skews people’s mindset!

Lisa is a pretty private person in general, but her friendship with Minnie is adorable and it’s clear she also gets on well with Yuqi and Miyeon. From what I gather, Jisoo and Lisa were definitely close to Miyeon before. I’m sure all the BP girls probably keep in touch with her privately, and it’s also possible YG doesn’t want them to interact too much on camera.

Yeah, Lisa's really private. We never know anything from her and we only find out about her friendship with them when other people talk about it (e.g. Miyeon, Eunbi, Bang Chan, Jackson, Bambam, Luda, etc.)

The fact is people of the same ethnicity are closer to each other

I’ve noticed this in GIDLE, korean members are more at ease with each other

I don't feel that at all. I feel that each of the 'pairs' of best friends are usually between a Korean & a foreign member (e.g. Minnie & Miyeon, Shuhua & Soojin, Yuqi & Soyeon). I think you might think the Korean members seem 'at ease' because they're more reserved/mellow in general, whereas the foreign members are more outgoing. They balance each other out nicely. Also, Koreans being Koreans might feel like they have to be more 'polite' with each other, whereas foreign members don't really need to adhere to that type of cultural standards.

EDIT: Also, you realize that we usually 'fight' with the people we're closest to? Like if we aren't close, we tend to be more reserved/less expressive/more polite to each other, but once we're REALLY close then we can be totally comfortable and authentic with each other, fights and all.

• EDIT: Also, you realize that we usually 'fight' with the people we're closest to? Like if we aren't close, we tend to be more reserved/less expressive/more polite to each other, but once we're REALLY close then we can be totally comfortable and authentic with each other, fights and all.

kpop fans love to repeat this meme, but it's just not 100% true. otherwise there wouldn't be so many divorces or incidents of friends backstabbing each other.

friends or family who fight could just as easily end up hating each other in the long term

• kpop fans love to repeat this meme, but it's just not 100% true. otherwise there wouldn't be so many divorces or incidents of friends backstabbing each other.

friends or family who fight could just as easily end up hating each other in the long term

Lmao this troll

You are trying to use too much of your nonexistent brain🤡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!