KPOP groups/soloists that deserve more love on AKP/among KPOP fans in general?

• tbh I feel like CIX make really good music, I'd don't know why Ifans aren't paying attention lol

Oh My Girl/STAYC are very wholesome, entertaining groups too, and they're both pretty popular in Korea(for the success stans lol), I guess the bright/cute concept puts Ifans off?

GFRIEND deserved more attention among Ifans when they were still active, they were going somewhere with MAGO and Apple but then they disbanded :(

As for soloists, definitely YUKIKA as her music is wonderful, and I think Baek Yerin would appeal to fans of indie acts. Seori is really good too :omgr:

• SNSD.

PLEASE SONES SUBMIT SOME BADGES HERE

~ ω

• Hongki. His voice is gold. And I really admire that when all the shit went down with Jonghun, he didn't defend him or pretend it was okay; he immediately threw him away.

Woosung. He has such a unique way of singing. It's really unexpected and lovely.

Ladies' Code. Everyone was willing to rally when they were on their way up and then had the tragedy with RiSe and EunB, but now? Nada. Even though they've continued to deliver, people stopped watching.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I think cix more bright music are superior like Cinema, All For You etc

for me its MCND, they should be recognized for their amazing rap, dance and stage presence. They genuinely enjoys their stage and they have so much charisma. For me they are one of the top male performers in 4th gen along with their sunbaenims ATEEZ and SKZ. They really stand out to me.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For soloists B.I, he is proving again that he is such a talented producer by his solo works, i really loved this collab, the album is literally on repeat since it was released

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

• Agreed with OMG and STAYC, they need more love in the international community, they are entertaining and talented :sadr:

I would also add HEIZE, she's really underappreciated, her latest album is full of bops

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!