HAN SEO HEE <-- Oct. 29th = New TRIAL Date = Probation Violation (Postponed from Oct. 13th) ; 2021.10.13

• www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/10/13/R34IHKD5YTBW5CZLSG6MM7U6KM/

HAN SEO HEE (HSH) , active TRIAL began June 2021 , is arrested

and charged (now) with illegal usage of methamphetamine.

She (HSH) was NOT present at a Third Hearing (Trial) ; 2021.10.13

New (HSH) 3rd Trial Event now scheduled = Oct. 29th , so 2021.10.29

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “HAN SEO HEE <-- Oct. 29th = New Trial Date = Probation Violation (Postponed from Oct. 13th) ; 2021.10.13” to “HAN SEO HEE <-- Oct. 29th = New TRIAL Date = Probation Violation (Postponed from Oct. 13th) ; 2021.10.13”.
  • I hope that this woman rots in hell someday, I hate her entire character

If 'hell' for HAN SEO HEE is say more than ONE YEAR in S.K PRISON,

then you may get your wish ... As I stated inside

the (you might not have read) SPOILER here -->

IF that PROSECUTORS are able to prove to COURT satisfaction that HAN SEO HEE did *VIOLATE* her 4 Years Court Probation situation (via HSH new illegal drugs usage) ... THEN , it is quite possible that HAN SEO HEE would be sent to S.K PRISON for *3 YEARS* duration. The probability of a GUILTY outcome for HAN SEO HEE , is at least 50% , based on past COURT decisions in these situations ... It should be more clear *after* the 3rd TRIAL event , Oct. 29th , just what the HSH situation is ... So , just what that PROSECUTORS will be (arguing) presenting it , as New Evidence about illegal drugs usage and HAN SEO HEE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!