Give a shoutout to your favorite users here.

• It doesn't have to be someone you're close with either. There are many users here that I just find cool and like.

I'm sure there are even more but right now I only can think of these ones:

Armedryu - The nicest Once on this planet.

Ves - one of the nicest and a very cool moderator. I'm not close with you but I really like you.

Kairina - you love Suzy, Aespa and Jennie. You are the greatest.

Pikachu-Senpai - You are such a sweetheart.

SandyBee3 - You always say what I think. You are so sweet.

kittykitka - the best blink in the world. Couldn't name someone who is nicer than you.

monalisalove - Greatest Lisa supporter.

BRIYANI - sadly not close but I really love your comments. BTS can be proud to have you as Army.

selfmate - Coolest person on this planet.

atropos - Our Blink taglist Queen. Nice and sweet.

Twicegraphy - Coolest Once here.

@ripia - My drug dealer. You know I'm addicted to allkill badges and you don't make it any better.

nevermindmejin - not close with each other but one of the nicest Armys here.

red-silk - Cutie and my favorite maknae.

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

:pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2:

:pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I'm not going to mention any specific users as I never get an acknowledgement. I just want to thank everyone who has said nice things about me and can accept a mature user here without judgement. It isn't easy to be a minority fan.

• I’m really not that nice, at times I can be shady too lol. But thank you for thinking of me. You’re pretty great too!

• I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 YOU DESERVE THE WORLD AND HAPPINESS <3

~ ω

• Every member active on Michelin Guild is my favorite user here and also my Midzys on our DM.

But I want to say something to @Sweet-Spice, because she deserves sweet words

I've probably never said before, but when I met you in the beginning of the year, I felt an instant connection with your thoughts in the forums, so I surprised when you suddenly sent a private message to me to talk about something I've had in my mind.

You were new here and I don't even know why you chose me to start a conversation, but I'm glad, because you were always saying what I had in my mind, so I felt understood.

Since you were new, I wasn't sure If you were here only to discuss Hyunjin's situation and was going to leave soon or not. So I remember I said to you "Please, don't disappear, I love talking to you so much" and you thought It was cute and said you wouldn't.

I really appreacite that you stayed, because I had the opportunity to become closer to you. You are always hyping up my mood, you listen to me, say you will protect me If someone comes for me in the forums and, of course, continue to say what is on my mind. Even when you are bullying me, I know It's another language to say you like me a lot. We are a team, after all. And you know you can count on me for all these things too.

I want to say you are the most special person I've met here. Thank you for being a true friend, thank you for being so caring, funny and kind. I wish you didn't live so far so I could hug you very tight.

:jennie10:

and you will probably read it only when you wake up

• @Armedryu - Amazing friend

@Ves - My fellow techie geek, been on the same fourms (outside of here) in the past too, super humble, and loving, 1000% works their hardest on everything and deserves all the love.

@Kairina - Sweetie Pie

@Pikachu-Senpai - My babes <3

@SandyBee3 - <3

@kittykitka - Never change bish. I love you

@monalisalove - Non problematic and reasonable Lisa stan like myself <3

@selfmate - is an explanation needed? Although I did just have to answer a million questions for him

@atropos - Blink Queen, She fangirls over their JPN releases with me.

@ripia - It is ripia

@red-silk - Sweetie Pie

@rainbowblink2 - my discord stream buddie who falls asleep on the cord watching Disney movies :yesr: 10/10 friend would recommend

Slayurfaves - Looks at scandals from a non bias standpoint and sits back and looks into everything as much as they can, which makes them a joy to talk to compared to those who just blindly follow the bandwagon or their faves. <3 Also a great buddie 10/10 would recommend.

GoldenNini - Snacking buddie for life.

xx-jenn-xx - Ma'am stans too many BGS with me.

(I probs forgot some others but I am not even half way through my coffee so these are who I can remember, I am friends with lots of people here :cryingr:)

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Awww thank you snacking buddy!!!💖💖

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• (Part 1)

Kairina is like the older sister I never had. She’s always so supportive when I’m feeling down, and makes me feel protected and safe <3 One of the most amazing users here < 3

WinterStorm1 Ever since this amazing human has come into my life, I’ve felt nothing but joy. Our conversations are always so kind hearted and gentle, and I love how sweet they are <3 I’m so honored to be their friend < 3

@zuzuhhaa where do I even begin??? Zuzu is one of the most amazing people, not just here, but who I’ve ever met. She’s super kind, sweet, and has the best sense of humor < 3 Love you zuzu <3

bangtan-chan such a funny person! Not only that, but they’re super sweet too! I’m also sorry that I’ve forgot to mention you a lot of times, but you truly are one of my favorites users here <3

LalisaLovesNnie The most supportive and amazing unnie! From the first time we met each other, she was always so sweet. Her sense of humor is amazing too! She’s overall so compassionate and level-headed, I look up to her a lot <3

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• thanks, but I'm not "sweet." :pepe-simp:

• Awww this is so cute!! Are you trying to make me cry? ;(

• You just made me cry, I hate you

But I love you at the same time

I need to decide what is stronger, this is too conflicting :rv31:

Thank you for all the words, you left me speechless. You are an amazing human being and I don't deserve such words and kindness.

Just know you get my back for anything you need and I can help somehow. I want to be with your for a long time too.

• zuzuhhaa where do I even begin??? Zuzu is one of the most amazing people, not just here, but who I’ve ever met. She’s super kind, sweet, and has the best sense of humor < 3 Love you zuzu <3

aww nini, tysm <3

i love you sooo much

• Ahh 2x.gif

Thank you Qih3gJB.gif

You're really too sweet :lover3:

• Yunathehomegirl

thank you for just being there for me always, you've always been the #1 person ive trusted. and you will continue to be that person for me <3 ilysmm

@keaji

you've always been nice to me when i needed it, and you always make me smile with your kind words. thank you keaji <3

@7dream0606

no words. you're just the sweetest, cutest and more mature person I've ever met, you're such a hard worker and so understanding. keep being great <3

whorerwin

i know we haven't known each other for the longest time, but you've really become one of the most important people for me on this forum. you're so relatable and sweet, and i realllly look up to you as a person. ly winnie <3

PATHCODEXO

omg i just love you. i love talking to you, interacting with you, your everything basically.

im so glad we're friends and i totally would not have things any other way.

NEO  the101  CITY  butterbutterfly  @quarkie (im putting you three together because i feel these words fit all three of you guys)

literally the bestest unnies i could ask for. all five of you guys have been there for me since the beginning, I've always come to you guys when i felt scared or lonely, and you guys have done everything you could to make me feel better. you've never judged me or put me down, you've listened carefully to me and given me your honest opinions. you guys have made me smile and laugh in situations that i wouldn't have imagined that i would recover from. all of you guys are so hardworking and smart and truly amazing. you guys have become my role models in a way, and i really really hope you guys get the best of life, because you guys just deserve all of it and more. thank you for being there for me always, and making me feel safe. I love you guys <3

• zu zu zu zu :pepe-sad::pepecute:

I would've said the same about you :pepelove1::pepelove1:

• Awn, so cute zuzu and same really :borahae:

You're the sweetest and most precious soul. I'm always here for you and I know you'll have such a bright future!

• STAN ALLLL THE BG'S!!!

• This thread contains 96 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!