Why I think YG COVID excuses for Lisa was legit.

• I know this topic kinda dead but :wellr:

let's see. :yesr:

Thai nationality >> Travel to France

- if you got vaccinated by EMA(European Medicines Agency) certified vaccine = free to travel, no quarantine

soruce

Thai nationality >> Travel to Italy

- only for work, study, health or other absolutely essential reasons // --- Italian/EU/Schengen citizens and family members

-even you got vaccinated and have RT/PCR covid test, you still subject to 10 days self isolation

source

to make it worst, if you came back from Italy to South Korea, you're subject to 14 days quarantine in Government facility with your own expense

Entry requirements to South Korea

fun fact, there is only one Kpop idol who attend Milan fashion week is KARD's BM and he is American-Korean (which vaccinated American can travel freely to Italy)

Is there any KPOP Idol have to travel aboard and quarantine for work ?

thought ?

Edited once, last by Caustic ().

• was also thinking that quarantine might be a part of whole drama

but on the other hand she was walkin freely in Nice so she could outsmart rules

just needed to go to Milan by train or car :)

if you go by car then would be high chances that no one will even check her ID because it's how it is here in Europe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• was also thinking that quarantine might be a part of whole drama

but on the other hand she was walkin freely in Nice so she could outsmart rules

just needed to go to Milan by train or car :)

if you go by car then would be high chances that no one will even check her ID because it's how it is here in Europe

well, if I'm Lisa, I wouldn't risk my career by broken the law

imagine a shitstorm if she got caught try to 'outsmart' quarantine measure

• well, if I'm Lisa, I wouldn't risk my career by broken the law

imagine a shitstorm if she got caught try to 'outsmart' quarantine measure

this only works when your entrance into country is "registered"

it wouldn't be a problem if she show up for an hour

and then go straight to airport and fly back to Korea

just sayin, but overall this seemed like she was able to take some vacation time in France which is also great

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

to make it worst, if you came back from Italy to South Korea, you're subject to 14 days quarantine in Government facility with your own expense

Yeah I don't know how she could afford that X/ anyway, it's in the past now. It is what it is. Lisa prioritized vacation with family and friends as she should. Let's move on

• Yeah I don't know how she could afford that X/ anyway, it's in the past now. It is what it is. Lisa prioritized vacation with family and friends as she should. Let's move on

well 14 days quarantine at home/gorverment facility is not fun. especially a world class celebrity.

if you count 10 days in Italy, she would spend a whole month doing nothing.

time is money

• Legit my ass. Lisa is vaccinated. She has been in Italy before. She is known WW. Not random people

yeah ..... Feb last year when Thailand has only 10-50 covid cases -ish a day

right now it is 10k-20k case everyday and it's been like that for months now

that's is why there is travel restriction

she's well known doesn't mean she is above the law, not sure you're stupid or just pure dumb...

• so because she is thai, she is not allowed to have the same vaccine like other BP members ?

once again, it's a nationality problem,lol

it's not about vaccine type, it's just travel restriction to entry Italy,I hope it will get easing soon.

cleary she's enjoying her time in France

• I always say have patience and see what’s happening before jumping into conclusion, cause if it’s wrong it harms your fave more than it helps even if you had good intentions… but I was just making “excuses”

I don’t like situations getting out of control because of a snowball effect.

A few started to tweet misinformation and used the distrust Blinks have with YG to cause drama and shut down everyone who had a logical explanation to the whole situation and accused them of just finding “excuses” or not liking Lisa.

Well what happened, happened… it is what it is.

• all I see is people getting played by Bvlgari PR team. :pepepizza:

• yeah ..... Feb last year when Thailand has only 10-50 covid cases -ish a day

right now it is 10k-20k case everyday and it's been like that for months now

that's is why there is travel restriction

she's well known doesn't mean she is above the law, not sure you're stupid or just pure dumb...

She is not random person. If she has always lived in Korea eventho she holds person. She hasn't been in Thailand for 2 years and it shows in Passport

• She is not random person. If she has always lived in Korea eventho she holds person. She hasn't been in Thailand for 2 years and it shows in Passport

Admitting beforehand that I don't really know how it works but: wouldn't Lisa have a Korean workers visa and be subject to those regulations and not Thai one

even she's Korean she still subject to quarantine ....

S. Korea excluded from Italy’s quarantine-free travel scheme
    It may take more time for South Korean people to travel to Italy without a 10-day quarantine requirement as the nation has been excluded from an initial list…
    www.koreaherald.com

• The "excuse" should've been properly explained by YGE to Bvlgari. You can't expect people to not accept it when Lisa was already mia since the beginning of the year with people excusing it bc of her "solo" and saying: "oh stfu, wait for her debut bc you guys will see Lisa for months promoting" when reality was: YGE planned almost nothing for her solo and it was even "cut short" for 16 days with another "excuse" that she was going to PFW so what i see in this situation is:

We are full of excuses of Lisa lack of schedules and obviously fans will be unsatisfied, specially after the Bvlgari CEO was the one who mentioned it.

Sure Lisa is doing something with Celine, but just bc she will have ONE appearance at ONE project that we should feel happy and just stop "complaining" when her solo was promoted like s.

• The "excuse" should've been properly explained by YGE to Bvlgari. You can't expect people to not accept it when Lisa was already mia since the beginning of the year with people excusing it bc of her "solo" and saying: "oh stfu, wait for her debut bc you guys will see Lisa for months promoting" when reality was: YGE planned almost nothing for her solo and it was even "cut short" for 16 days with another "excuse" that she was going to PFW so what i see in this situation is:

We are full of excuses of Lisa lack of schedules and obviously fans will be unsatisfied, specially after the Bvlgari CEO was the one who mentioned it.

Sure Lisa is doing something with Celine, but just bc she will have ONE appearance at ONE project that we should feel happy and just stop "complaining" when her solo was promoted like s.

I'm worried all this wont end in an actual explanation but another Rosie 2019 situation where she has to get on vlive or something and make up some bullshit excuse for the company.

• If this was the real reason YG would have said the same to Bulgari and pretty sure they would understand...

What's the excuse for her lame promo schedule... Let's bash YG for whole year for Blackpink but because it's Lisa suddenly ThErE mUsT bE a ReAsoN...

Op this isn't @ you but for "blinks" who are never there for Lisa

Edited once, last by Chaittra ().

• that doesnt change these:

yg is mistreating lisa, and whether or not this was one of those mistreatments, the protests were long overdue

External Content twitter.com

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• I'm worried all this wont end in an actual explanation but another Rosie 2019 situation where she has to get on vlive or something and make up some bullshit excuse for the company.

Right?? We already had a situation like this (Rosé angel) and nobody "bought" YGE s excuses so why are we trying to agree with YGE in this case? Lisa should've been promoted waaaaay more and this is a fact. Not an excuse.

• Right?? We already had a situation like this (Rosé angel) and nobody "bought" YGE s excuses so why are we trying to agree with YGE in this case? Lisa should've been promoted waaaaay more and this is a fact. Not an excuse.

Pretty sure Radio Play doesn't get impacted with covid so why isn't Money getting the well deserved push...

Considering YG history with all his groups I'd rather make him the villain instead of believing things like "maybe Lisa is worried for health and didn't want to travel", " maybe Lisa didn't want to promote herself", "maybe Lisa is scared of English interviews"...

• that doesnt change these:

yg is mistreating lisa, and whether or not this was one of those mistreatments, the protests were long overdue

External Content twitter.com

damn.... with all these works/deals people still think she got mistreat ?

every brand want the best for them, but it's happen when you deal with a super star, you can't get everything you want,

what if some brand want her for a nude photoshoot ? YG need to give them an OK ? I think YG has their own standard with every artist in their roster

• damn.... with all these works/deals people still think she got mistreat ?

every brand want the best for them, but it's happen when you deal with a super star, you can't get everything you want,

what if some brand want her for a nude photoshoot ? YG need to give them an OK ? I think YG has their own standard with every artist in their roaster

troll.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• Right?? We already had a situation like this (Rosé angel) and nobody "bought" YGE s excuses so why are we trying to agree with YGE in this case? Lisa should've been promoted waaaaay more and this is a fact. Not an excuse.

I feel like people mix up what they want to explain about.

Is YG not promoting Lisa probably? Absolutely, denying it is delusional.

Does it mean that whenever Lisa couldn’t do something or wasn’t somewhere it’s because YG hates her ? No… if there is a logical explanation to what happened we should accept that. YG is already messy, there is no need to add more to their incompetence when it was a different reason this time around.

I don’t see how this helps her. Complaining about her lack of promotions for her solo I totally understand… but jumping into conclusions in a situation where there aren’t enough information about can cause more harm than it helps.

Don’t get me wrong, I can totally understand the frustration, but sometimes we have to learn to view every situation individually instead of projecting past events unto everything that happens.

• they use her own fans to strong-arm YG/LISA

and it's effective.

No I think many fans misinterpreted his message because they are extremely frustrated with YG and kinda see a confirmation for YG’s nonsense in almost everything.

For me it seemed like he was just explaining why Lisa won’t be at their Event. And I can understand why YG won’t prefer Lisa to be there if is has to be quarantined.

• Admitting beforehand that I don't really know how it works but: wouldn't Lisa have a Korean workers visa and be subject to those regulations and not Thai one

No, I know this because my mom got a German working Visa but has a Ghanaian passport, she still gets treated as a Ghanaian citizen. She also can’t travel around European countries that easily (which is the case for EU citizens), she has to apply a visa if she wants to use the plane, despite having a permanent stay, residence in Germany and working visa in Germany.

• No I think many fans misinterpreted his message because they are extremely frustrated with YG and kinda see a confirmation for YG’s nonsense in almost everything.

For me it seemed like he was just explaining why Lisa won’t be at their Event. And I can understand why YG won’t prefer Lisa to be there if is has to be quarantined.

well I take a bad-blood between MFW and PFW into consideration, they don't want her to go to Paris that's why they kinda loud about it

anyway you have a point, maybe I just think too much. :pepefacepalm:

• Cute text, now tell me what i said wrong. Bc i will use "fans" behavior to the others pinks and compare it to Lisa bc guess what? Yes, i see a different attitude and i find it ugly.

YGE is incompetent, YGE is doing the bare minimum to Lisa and any missed opportunity should be called out bc we ain't seeing Lisa to be saying: "oh, it's ok if she didn't attend these events, we are already seeing Lisa so much"...

• Pretty sure Radio Play doesn't get impacted with covid so why isn't Money getting the well deserved push...

Considering YG history with all his groups I'd rather make him the villain instead of believing things like "maybe Lisa is worried for health and didn't want to travel", " maybe Lisa didn't want to promote herself", "maybe Lisa is scared of English interviews"...

but radio play is on interscope side, they decide which single is sent to radio, not yg

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!