Rookie girl group member who looks like SNSD’s Yuri (Tri.be Songsun)?

• source: Knetizen

Rookie girl group member who looks like SNSD’s Yuri – Knetizen

Rookie girl group member who looks like SNSD’s Yuri

Rookie-girl-group-member-who-looks-like-SNSDs-Yuri-1.jpg

Rookie-girl-group-member-who-looks-like-SNSDs-Yuri-2.jpg

Tri.be Songsun

She is Yuri’s cousin

She’s the main vocalist and here’s the teaser video for their comeback tomorrow

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: theqoo

1. Is she really Yuri’s cousin??? She looks like Sana

2. Wow.. I think they don’t look alike.. But they’re cousins..?

3. I can see Yuri and Hitomi’s faces from her

4. Yuri + Park Min Young + Eunha + Momoland Yeonwoo? My personal opinion!

5. I think she looks more like Son Naeun, Seohyun and Wendy than Yuriㅋㅋ I can also see EXID’s Jeonghwa from her

6. Well, she looks like a mix of Yuri and Wendy

7. Yuri’s cousin is pretty too, they’re all pretty, their genes are amazing

8. I feel like she’s a mix of Yuri and Jang Wonyoung

9. I feel like she looks more like Park Min Young ㅋㅋ It’s great that she’s Yuri’s cousin

10. I think she looks like Irene + Wendy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I like the fire that you can see in her eyes. She looks resolute. This girl trained for 9 years before debuting, with many setbacks and failed opportunities along the way yet she didn't give up (even though she was close to). And these years of training show; she's great.

Road to the Stage
    Her sweet and twenty was unwelcome
    original.donga.com

“Idols tend to start very young. Ever since I came of age, that in and of itself… gives me the feeling that I can no longer be an idol because I’m too old for it…”

Last fall, Songsun announced she “couldn’t take it anymore” and left the practice room, it was her ninth year as a trainee.

“I’ve been doing this for so long…stuck in the practice room all day. I couldn’t go anywhere, let alone go out to grab some food or go shopping just like my peers. Because everyday life revolves around the group, there are disadvantages even if one of us is not present. Making the debut was the only pursuit I had, but then I just wanted to take a break.”

During her vocal lesson, Songsun spoke her mind to her vocal trainer, J.mee Kim.

“I want to quit. All I want is to make music. I don’t have to be on television, I just want to do music. I can be a singer-songwriter, and I don’t have to be an idol anymore.”

Walking out of the trainee residence, Songsun got herself on the express bus to Pyeongtaek, 70km south of Seoul, where her family lives.

“I just wanted to live a life like everyone else, without overloading my head.”

Back at home while taking time off however, Songsun realized that there was nothing she wanted or could do, other than sing and dance.

“I want to go back to doing music again.”

Songsun sent a text message to J.mee. A month had passed since she left the trainee dorm.

• I remember when she said she felt like nanny when 11-12 year old kids came and she was a trainee in group with them

But I'm glad she came back. Also it seems lime they talk alot within group and are honest and open so it's good thing...

Let's just hope Korea will give TRI.BE some love.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bartkun Why the lol reaction to my post?? Songsun's story was not really funny! :peperain:

because now you can read it with bright smile knowing that she debuted, she has nice comeback in pocket

and that people start to talk about her :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!