'Lalisa' makes it into the Guinness World Records'

• Source: NB

netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEhBE3leIRPxn3Zr8YBJGTX7TQtYaDK28KQnLT1ieHs3oGP_BjhdUnGP7U-WpLZ8M95wquJHJ2pyMPPaLMdSOORXT74Y4Pvt7tI87xb_BMzjSNwukkUj-ik0l_9gBqPxdwVqIHvuKgeE3_WZmUcsVTVXkQCF6Y0Wxk9GGG8soUg2Smg96KtcZQPuZbRH=s16000

Article: Black Pink Lisa's first solo song 'Lalisa' music video makes it into the Guinness world records

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+219] Black Pink seems to set new records with every new release

[+115] To all of the comments saying it's all views from SEA, tsk tsk. You guys don't seem to know that her music video ranked #1 in the US and Europe as well. She's basically breaking all the records across not only Asia but the US and Europe as a solo K-Pop artist.

[+64] 'Lalisa' and 'Money' are both super addictive ❤️

[+46] Congratulations ㅠㅠㅠ😢😢👏👏❤️

[+32] I don't get why people make sarcastic jokes in the comments about her views being from SEA. Lisa herself loves Korea and feels grateful enough to it to even call it 'our country'. How would you feel if a Korean singer's achievements were whittled down to sarcastic comments like "Korean powerㅋ" or "Chosun powerㅋ". It's really embarrassing, you guys.

[+84] You guys can make jokes about SEA views all you like that her music video is already the #1 most popular in the US and Europe and she already made records as the #1 K-Pop solo artist on Apple Music and Spotify.

[+9] Can we please just congratulate her? Congratulations Lisa 💖

[+5] Who cares what country supports her... Even if I don't particularly like a certain celebrity or athlete, I always feel so proud when our country's stars go out and set records in foreign countries... Aren't Black Pink world class level now anyway...?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• congrats! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!