Treasure was never the priority for YG. They are only for dependable revenue for yg.

• Treasure didn't debut soon after their survival show; which could be because of YG scandals at that time. But when they did debut in 2020; YG didn't make any efforts on reintroducing the group. As i was active in kpop community at that time; i heard about treasure but not about any member in particular. Any ikpop company tried to make news about their new groups. Another thing is their debut was not produced by Teddy. As it's commonly known; YG trusts Teddy for his groups music but Treasure had other YG producers for their songs.

i feel that Treasure is meant for YG not to become a top boy group but as a dependable source of revenue with an invested fanbase. As they are aware BTS still has some years to go. Their represntative boygroup the one they will want as top boy group will be the next boy group as it is known YG is holding global auditions for a boy group nowadays.

• Y’all don’t be letting these rookie groups breath, Treasure is still mad new

And they’re doing real good, one of the highest selling BGs out now even despite being rookies. Try again

• Treasure is doing great. Thanks for your fake concern.

Support their comeback in november please~ (Or before the end of the year)

Just saying but Treasure result are good. They only released single and a full album (more like a repackage) and sold 1M copies in 5 months. Their channel is doing great. And all their merchs end sold out. They only need new music now. And YGE need to let them produce their own songs as they let their other boy groups do. Teddy was always only for BB and girl groups tbh. They neber worked with BG. He is maybe not good doing music for boys.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• they've did mistake with doing too much comebacks after debut in such short time

and then put those boys on hiatus...

they have now 10 months hiatus...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Treasure didn't debut soon after their survival show; which could be because of YG scandals at that time. But when they did debut in 2020; YG didn't make any efforts on reintroducing the group. As i was active in kpop community at that time; i heard about treasure but not about any member in particular. Any ikpop company tried to make news about their new groups. Another thing is their debut was not produced by Teddy. As it's commonly known; YG trusts Teddy for his groups music but Treasure had other YG producers for their songs.

i feel that Treasure is meant for YG not to become a top boy group but as a dependable source of revenue with an invested fanbase. As they are aware BTS still has some years to go. Their represntative boygroup the one they will want as top boy group will be the next boy group as it is known YG is holding global auditions for a boy group nowadays.

They debuted late simply because there were scandals hitting YGE wdym

Yg did many things to introduce them before the debut with BOY, with many dance and song covers. And the whole first chapters of Treasure are literally an introduction to them.

Why the f- would Teddy produce a song for Treasure?

You master turbo wish.

Trejo is doing fine, they debuted a year ago and they already have a great (and most important: active) fandom. They gonna find their success sooner or later. It doesn't matter if they take time to be successful, it's not what matters.

You think YGE isn't focusing on Treasure, but I think the opposite, the way YGE broke many of their own rules just for Treasure and let them provide us with many content with them. Anyway.

• Why can’t y’all non-fans leave our boys alone.I am sick and tired of this same lame threads.

This. I'm so tired of people always downplaying them just to spend their time.

And all of these threads when treasure said they're coming back by the end of the year. Like, at least wait for their new songs instaed of making these threads that are all the same

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They managed treasure terribly. They took too long to debute them, they release just a handful songs Anytime they comeback and they take too much time between comebacks. They have a problem with styling too.

These boys they should be way much bigger than they are right now, even so they're still doing good, because despite of not being good managing they have a good hand for trainees and idols, is a wasted potential and honestly

I don't think that's because they wanna debute another boy group to be top priority. They already didn't do much justice to their other groups too, they probably would do the same to the next one.

• They managed treasure terribly. They took too long to debute them, they release just a handful songs Anytime they comeback and they take too much time between comebacks. They have a problem with styling too.

These boys they should be way much bigger than they are right now, even so they're still doing good, because despite of not being good managing they have a good hand for trainees and idols, is a wasted potential and honestly

I don't think that's because they wanna debute another boy group to be top priority. They already didn't do much justice to their other groups too, they probably would do the same to the next one.

No they weren't mismanaged at all. You can't find any other Teume out there who hates YG as much as i do. You can ask anyone here about how i despise the guy himself. But I love how people like you can talk from their arses without knowing anyhting.

Last year was a blast for both Treasure and Teumes. We had frequent comebacks back to back with different type of songs, high quality mvs, bunch of different dance performances for each comeback, either performance videos or selfie mvs for bsides, variety show, anime op, Japanese debut and more.

We fed well and because of that even I was started thinking at the time that YG was actually getting their shit together. The only problem with Treasure rn is their hiatus which made me believe again that YG didn't change at all. But do not come here telling us that Treasure "took too much between comebacks". That's some next level bullshit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!