Why is DSP not in the Big 3?

• YG became more relevant than them.

DSP has not debuted a top BG since 2005. They have a chance to have a decently popular BG again because one of the members of their new BG was in X1.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• Because they’re a shit company and can't manage their groups to save a life.

The late founder Lee Hoyeon suffered a stroke in 2010. They went downhill from there.

The management seems to be getting better again tho? Or maybe thats just me being delu lolz

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The late founder Lee Hoyeon suffered a stroke in 2010. They went downhill from there.

The management seems to be getting better again tho? Or maybe thats just me being delu lolz

I guess. They’re still not utilizing April well enough for example IMO. But we’ll see how they do with Dongpyo’s boy group ig. I believe it’s debuting next month.

• It's also a bit a bit luck or unluck. In the "early days of kpop" the companies was very depend on maybe just one or two groups and that means it's very easy to loose a top position if your new groups flops when it's time to replace your old stars. It's does not mean the companies did someting wrong, it's a bit of luck sometimes if a group gets popular or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!