Who is the worst singer out of the top GG listed below ?

• I feel like, since I got into KPop almost 10 years ago, the focus has shifted from having the most aesthetic-looking group to creating a group where everyone is talented in both dance and vocals and so even the weakest singers aren't necessarily bad singers. And Lisa, I don't expect her to sing exceptionally well. I think YG knows her vocal capabilities and utilizes her tone and her range pretty well when they want her to sing instead of rap. Momo, we know, is being forced to take on a voice that isn't hers in order to fit JYP's image for Twice. They've recently done the same thing with Nayeon's lines in "Can't Stop Me," making them too high for her to comfortably reach while performing. I think JYP just needs to allow Twice to have a little more creative freedom with their music so they can all showcase their strengths and not be forced into roles they don't fit.

And Yeri's kind of the same way. I love her, but I just don't know why SM went through debuting the first four members of Red Velvet, the struggle of introducing a new member and having them accepted by an already established audience, and then not give her lines or a chance to create her own music. I think everyone, no matter their tone or skill level, can be utilized in a way that they will sound good in the finished product. LE took Jeonghwa's unique tone and incorporated it into songs in a way that never felt like Jeonghwa was out of place or like she was severely less talented than the other members. But she was also a dancer and EXID debuted the same time EXO did, and we all know Sehun was originally picked to dance and look handsome and that's why he only ever got to say "E-X-O." So Jeonghwa probably wasn't even encouraged to improve her vocals, kind of like Taemin when he first debuted with SHINee and was told by his vocal coach to forget about singing and focus on dance.

I think, especially as we look at debuts from the last 3-5 years, we can see that the weakest vocalist and/or dancer in a KPop group is still a damn good vocalist and/or dancer. You don't get to debut if you're not. And if it's not someone's job to be a vocalist, I don't expect great things from them vocally. But that doesn't mean that member is not of value to the group. They just add value in a different way. They serve a different purpose within the group.

• I feel like, since I got into KPop almost 10 years ago, the focus has shifted from having the most aesthetic-looking group to creating a group where everyone is talented in both dance and vocals and so even the weakest singers aren't necessarily bad singers. And Lisa, I don't expect her to sing exceptionally well. I think YG knows her vocal capabilities and utilizes her tone and her range pretty well when they want her to sing instead of rap. Momo, we know, is being forced to take on a voice that isn't hers in order to fit JYP's image for Twice. They've recently done the same thing with Nayeon's lines in "Can't Stop Me," making them too high for her to comfortably reach while performing. I think JYP just needs to allow Twice to have a little more creative freedom with their music so they can all showcase their strengths and not be forced into roles they don't fit.

And Yeri's kind of the same way. I love her, but I just don't know why SM went through debuting the first four members of Red Velvet, the struggle of introducing a new member and having them accepted by an already established audience, and then not give her lines or a chance to create her own music. I think everyone, no matter their tone or skill level, can be utilized in a way that they will sound good in the finished product. LE took Jeonghwa's unique tone and incorporated it into songs in a way that never felt like Jeonghwa was out of place or like she was severely less talented than the other members. But she was also a dancer and EXID debuted the same time EXO did, and we all know Sehun was originally picked to dance and look handsome and that's why he only ever got to say "E-X-O." So Jeonghwa probably wasn't even encouraged to improve her vocals, kind of like Taemin when he first debuted with SHINee and was told by his vocal coach to forget about singing and focus on dance.

I think, especially as we look at debuts from the last 3-5 years, we can see that the weakest vocalist and/or dancer in a KPop group is still a damn good vocalist and/or dancer. You don't get to debut if you're not. And if it's not someone's job to be a vocalist, I don't expect great things from them vocally. But that doesn't mean that member is not of value to the group. They just add value in a different way. They serve a different purpose within the group.

I agree one hundred percent :yesr:

hey hey hey who told you could brimg reasoned arguments when i wanted to bsit a fanwar :cursing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!