Best Korean Hip Hop songs of all-time?

• I like your taste in music

• 2techs

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I gotchu. I’ll try to include a bit of variety.

External Content youtu.be

• I don't know K-Hip Hop that well but these are my favorites from the King & Queen Tiger JK & his wife Tasha, as well as a super meaningful one someone shared on a Kpop forum a long time ago:

I agree BTS as a whole isn't real K-Hip Hop, but RM & Suga *are* real rappers who started from the underground hip hop scene in Korea-my faves:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!