Am I the only one who is getting a lot of Kpop shorts recommended on Youtube

• examples from today:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You click on one and you get others recommended probably

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I get alot of painting hacks shorts

like this

• I get alot of painting hacks shorts

like this

That's cool! I get lots of different things and most recently it's been a lot of kpop shorts.

mKl7Ghm.png

• that's so funny you mentioned this. Yes I definitely have also. Specifically that Yeji one that you posted also. I don't remember when it started but I must say it's effective as fuck. I've seen so many cute quick little clips. And they make me like the subject of the video even more usually. The ones that pop up for me are usually Twice or Itzy so it's perfect for me.

• They usually have really cool topics and then I keep going and I just get random stuff, not related to any of the stuff I watch lmao.

Sometimes I keep going down the rabbit hole to see how amazing or stupid the videos are 😂

Me too, and then I find random kids fighting about who was the one disliker on their previous video etc sadChampo at 3x

mKl7Ghm.png

• Me too, and then I find random kids fighting about who was the one disliker on their previous video etc sadChampo at 3x

LMAO yeah... :angryr:

I've found some really stupid videos there. Ans I like reading the comments like "this person's so stupid that they would buy an ice cream and wonder why it's cold." 😂

And sometimes I see one and think it's cool and then I see people roasting them in the comments and then I'm like "Nvm." 😅

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!