☾♛☽ Must Follow Twitter Accounts for Exo-ls and Solo Stans

• Here are some helpful accounts you can follow for Exo content. These are only my opinions so please share the accounts you recommend as well. Especially Suho, Xiumin, Chen and Kyungsoo stans

Don't forget to read spoilers!!!

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Official accounts

***On twitter knock knock is a must for exo updates. They are even faster than official accounts

:pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

***This account for schedules is a must

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hourly accounts (there are different hourly accs for each member you can search on twitter). Also there are pictures accounts, loops accounts, archieve for members. You just need to search with different combinations. If you want recommendations tell me

I will share some biggest fanbases/fan accounts and helpful accounts for updates

These acc are currently very active I recommend for updates

***Helpful for updates and translations . I recommend all of them

***Some other fan accounts for translations, compilations, clips, pics etc I strongly recommend

Charts, votings

For fun, lighthearted content (I especially recommend the first 2)

Throwback

Netizens on Exo

Vocals, lyrics

Bonus: Twitter acc dedicated to Yixing's cats

:pepe-hehe:

• For members (some of them ae only dedicatted to certain members but some of them also updates about other members as well)

Suho

Xiumin

Lay

Baekhyun

Chen

Chanyeol

Kyungsoo

Kai

Sehun

• Also one of the best way to catch up with Exo is to follow this artist thread abbeh_may has been regularly updating <3 We really appreciate you abbeh, thanks to you it's really easier to catch up with updates

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

And also archieve for trsanlated/eng sub contents like dramas, vlives, interviews, variety shows etc.

Managing all of them alone should be very hard. You can also contribute

:pepecute:

• This baekhyun gif acc is a fav

and this bbh words one

External Content youtu.be

• thank you I followed them rn <3

• yikes, i need to update the eng sub thread. i havent been on that thread for a while :pepe-back-away:

• Wow that is helpful! Thanks rain :pepelove1:

You always do the best threads :pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• Thank you <3

• I just have my irl acc and one for photography and art. So I usually just follow kpop on my main one, but sometimes there are TOO many updates clogging the feed. :pepewash:

And tbh I'm always a bit embarrassed for people I know to see the posts I like... :pepe-peek:

exactly exactly. I don't have an irl twitter but I do add my irl friends on my stan twitter account and sometimes I like questionable stuff that i'm too embarassed for them to see :baekhyun1:

• exactly exactly. I don't have an irl twitter but I do add my irl fans on my stan twitter account and sometimes I like questionable stuff that i'm too embarassed for them to see :baekhyun1:

Sometimes my best friend sends me a screenshot of something I liked, usually someone shirtless, and I'm like...

miss-jackson.gif

thank youuuu!

I see you have a d.o and exo sc badge as well, are you an exo fan? :eyes:

I am! I've been following them since Call Me Baby.

They are one of my big 3. Together with Seventeen and NCT.

D.O. is my bias, followed by Sehun and Chanyeol. But I like them all. :pepelove2:

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!