POV :- Chanyeol found your joke FUNNY

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So true.

This video tho...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• :pepe-joy:

External Content www.youtube.com

:cutes:

Another bits for a baby Exo-L like me. Cuuute. Also explains why I couldn’t find a better laughing emoji on the site:

:chanyeol2:

The captions were so funny.

:smirks2:

• Check this too

:pepe-hehe:

• Check this too

Pffff

I need to follow more Exo-L to see funny things like this.

• :pepe-joy:

Why is he flapping his hands like a DAMN SEAL!!!?

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Check this too

LMAO THE CLAPPING!!!! OR IS HE HITTING SOMEONE????!!!

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Pffff

I need to follow more Exo-L to see funny things like this.

I made a thread for twitter accounts and tagged you

:pepecute:

I recommend yep4andy I like her humor and she is probably the most active and popular exo-l youtuber rn

Also this account regularly updates funny, cute exo vine compilations I recoomend them

Overexol and exoxouniverse, dowithlove exo also has some good videos

:pepecute:

For example

• Thank you!

Seen it, you are an Angel! Added what I could and got distracted by watching things lol

:froghype::pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!