armys are disappointed with BTS current Music style

• Album rewiev " premission to dance"

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/384613-bts-permission-to-dance/user-reviews/

"It really is crazy when you stop and think about what made them popular in the first place and what they are now. Their strength was always in their rap-line but you would never know it from their past 5 or 6 title songs.

All of the things that made them interesting or unique have been completely stripped away for the most generic tracks possible. It's wild because they now have access to the best producers on the planet and they could put out the most experimental shit they could think of if they wanted to and their fans would still eat it up and instead, it's just so...safe. Vanilla..."

"It's the confidence to keep going for something new and exciting even with that risk in mind, that BTS is more than able to do now. But nah.

Even for the biggest boy band of ALL TIME, money is still the MOST important factor, f**k trying to be fun"

"I actually feel sorry for them. It probably sounds ridiculous to feel sorry for multi millionaires but I can't imagine any of them are happy with this song. I'm not a fan but they've had good songs with clever word play in the lyrics in the past and this is so bland and generic in comparison.

The sign language bit was a nice touch but that's the only positive thing about this song"

"It's a full circle moment for BTS! This song is the epitome of unbearable generic music they used to criticize back in their "we're real musicians trapped in the boundaries of K-pop" days"

"I continue to enjoy watching their company continue to plunge BTS further and further down the void that’s devoid of personality and flavor. It’s like watching them plunge into Dante’s Inferno with the nine rings of hell; they passed Halsey a while back, they’re saying hi to Ed now again, and now you have to wonder who they’ll see next as they plunge further! Exciting!"

"I honestly think this song and many others of theirs would be salvageable if their producers weren’t so insistent on doing that to their voices. Are the fans really not bothered by them not even sounding like themselves anymore? I really think that a huge part of why their music feels so devoid of any of the personality that once defined it is because you can barely even distinguish the members’ voices anymore"

"at this rate, disney's gonna recruit em"

" don't know how to explain it but this sounds like mcdonald's"

" "Permission To Dance" is officially the worst song that BTS have released to attract audiences overseas. It’s not what I want from them, but every year I know I have to expect something terrible when summer comes. "

"Bts disappointed me, just another pop song, the hard rap from Suga, J-Hope and RM doesn’t exists in this song"

Worst BTS song ever

• So true ...... :pleading:

"It really is crazy when you stop and think about what made them popular in the first place and what they are now. Their strength was always in their rap-line but you would never know it from their past 5 or 6 title songs.

All of the things that made them interesting or unique have been completely stripped away for the most generic tracks possible. It's wild because they now have access to the best producers on the planet and they could put out the most experimental shit they could think of if they wanted to and their fans would still eat it up and instead, it's just so...safe. Vanilla..."

"It's the confidence to keep going for something new and exciting even with that risk in mind, that BTS is more than able to do now. But nah.

Even for the biggest boy band of ALL TIME, money is still the MOST important factor, f**k trying to be fun"

• You know that person isn't an army when they said PTD was BTS's worst song, not On ft Sia...............

Anyway, I am very happy with the music direction they are taking. They are obviously not forcing themselves to satisfy "critics" and are just enjoying themselves. Something they didn't get in 2018 were most people claimed their "best" musical years were.

During the years were people claimed(now) that were their best musical years. BTS was extremely pressured to bring out music that would please the masses. They weren't enjoying themselves. Hence the darkness in their albums.

There was a reason why they wanted to disband back then, people seem to forget that.

And you all using disney as an insult is stupid, cause guess what? Disney music back in the day is better than all of pop music right now. So thanks for complimenting BTS.

To Pikachu-Senpai, the most loving person on this forum

The one who always supported me and others

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    You tell me how precious I am
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody
    I become a very special me

You make me feel special

It's only winter here even in June

Snowflakes fall down

And fall apart little by little

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

BTS Blackpink Twice Sakura

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-06-29T174142.674.gif

• FYI: considering some of the comments on there. You can pretty much guess they all are just kpop haters lol. I mean, the old jokes are very boring.

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody

You make me feel special

Snowflakes fall down

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

• OKAY. So are they leaving the fandom now?

I mean even if they leave I still can't buy concert tickets due to overwhelming demand and increase in gp that become armys...

LOL

• OKAY. So are they leaving the fandom now?

I mean even if they leave I still can't buy concert tickets due to overwhelming demand and increase in gp that become armys...

LOL

seriously though, the amount of gp that become armys is scary, every week I see a a buch of new baby armys. I just joined Dynamite/LGO era, when did all these new guys come in? Well one thing is for sure, even if I have the money to buy tickets I am not getting into that concert.

Looks like I will have to use water bottle man trick or water bottle woman in my case lol.

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody

You make me feel special

Snowflakes fall down

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

• Jesus if Army is so disappointed why are they selling out the SoFi for 4 concerts in less than three days?

Them: IT IS THE BOTS!

I will never forget you

<3 I miss you Pikachu <3

Whenever those days come
    All those words you say
    Everything’s alright
    From nobody to somebody

You make me feel special

Snowflakes fall down

I miss you(I miss you)

bogo shipda

• Jesus if Army is so disappointed why are they selling out the SoFi for 4 concerts in less than three days?

Maybe, if Ticketmaster allowed Army to buy tickets in droves, after just 1 day of presale, the BTS Sofi concerts would have been sold out in a couple of hours.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!