One year and a half later, my kpop order arrives (at last)

• Yes, today I finally received my k-pop order made on the M Wave shop freakin' LAST YEAR for two signed copies of (G)I-DLE 's album 'I trust'. Little did I know back then that M Wave would sit on it for 18 months because of mail restrictions due to covid. :rolleyes:

I kinda lost hope on them honestly, especially since M Wave stopped giving updates at some point. Yet here they are.

My only problem is: do you know which member signed the black version?? The signature is so rushed it barely looks like any member's. By process of elimination, I guess it Miyeon's.

The white version is signed by Minnie.

IMG-20211009-104052.png

• Oh, I thought they just sent your stuff through bootleg arse international "last-class" (media) mail.

Yes, I think I paid for regular mail services. And that's why they sat on it for so long, because supposedly regular mail was on hold. It's not like the package was stuck in a post center somewhere; M Wave just didn't send it at all. They mailed it only last month.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!