Official NCT Artist Thread

• Taeil with undercut evidence

And there’s a lot to like in this video..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taeil had the best part in chain :pepe-life-support:

• I once saw someone say that you compare 127's vibe in Regular with WayV's vibe... 127 are just club kids stuck on the dance floor, but WayV live in the VIP section.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We were robbed a Dreamie version of Regualr that's the "I have a fake ID" vibe. :pepe-hehe:

OMG. I never thought of it that way. I prefer the 127 version because it’s swaggier and also as much as I like WayV, there’s not the same vocal firepower as 127 so 127 will always win out in a head to head for me. That said, Kun here looks like a boss. And the gratuitous Xiaojun bronco ride.

:lover4:

EXO-L :borahae: NCTZEN :borahae: WAYZENNI

• Taeil with undercut evidence

And there’s a lot to like in this video..

External Content youtu.be

Chain is my biggest weakness. Every single one of them looks incredible. Not to mention this song rents space in my brain.

NCT 🌸 GOT7 🌸 Astro 🌸 Monsta X 🌸 Seventeen 🌸 Stray Kids 🌸 Ateez 🌸TXT 🌸 BTS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!