My predictions for nct 2021. Share yours too!!

• 1. Lucas will return in nct 2021, but he will no longer be apart of the main single,( like make a wish)

2. There will be only 2 Mv for this album with one mv dedicated to nct Japan

3. 4 members will be added, all elements for nct Japan --> potentially disproven

4. There will be a fully English song in the album

5. Buying the album will grant you the ability to vote in the nct Hollywood grand finale

6.Sungchan will still not be apart of any permanent unit

7. The mv will have a tease towards the new boy group unaffiliated to nct

8. They will become involved in the smcu, but the involvement is not that important

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Weitangent ().

• SM intern reading this thread rn: :pepe-devil:

first hook people in with the show, then tell them they can only vote if they buy the album, just watch nct 2021 soar to number 1 on billboard hot 100s :teeheek: i am strategist or whatever

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i doubt that this one will come in two installements like Resonance, there isn't enough time left in the year for that unless they'll carry this through the next year (especially considering it will most likely not be elligible for awards this year anyway)

it will be interesting if they introduce new members again, i always asumed they'd do it the WayV way as in introduce some members through NCT2020 and the rest through the unit itself. but eitherway i hope they are really planning to debut the japan unit soon.

• interesting :pepe-tea:

• Bruh this are more predictions not necessarily true. But honestly where can he go :pepe-sad:

• I'm doubt all Chinese members will include in next project since some of them still live oversea.

According to xiaojun they recorded the vocals already , they probably not apart of the mv though

• I saw a theory saying yuta will move to NCT Japan and sungchan will debut in nct127 :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Yea must make nct 127 100% pure Korean blood

• What are you guy’s predictions??? Do share

• Weitangent

Changed the title of the thread from “My predictions for nct 2021” to “My predictions for nct 2021. Share yours too!!”.
  • I saw a theory saying yuta will move to NCT Japan and sungchan will debut in nct127 :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

That's just what people assume because of Winwin, but they're definitely already laying the groundwork for Yuta to become a lead vocalist for NCT 127 to help fill the gaps when Taeil and Doyoung are enlisted. That's also one of the reasons I think we got rapper Jaehyun back in full force on the Sticker album.

• No pls no yuta shouldn't move from nct127 no :pepenomad:

Guts singlehandledly carrying nct127 relevance in Japan :teeheek:

• Assuming there is only 1 MV which memebers do y’all think will be apart of the unit.

Or instead what will be your dream unit

• Assuming there is only 1 MV which memebers do y’all think will be apart of the unit.

Or instead what will be your dream unit

Jaehyun Doyoung Jeno Hendery and winwin

Concept: international spies

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!