groups without the it factor?

Approved the thread.
  • Cravity, I will eat a shoe if the general public actually gets captivated by them.

• your faves

• aespa. That's the only thing that will stop them from reachingthe top level in future but for now they will keep rising.

• Enhypen. Their performance is so boring and what’s with that lipsyncing?

• Aespa, if SM doesn't stop controlling the image they want the girls to portray. They need to let Giselle out.

• What is "it" factor actually? What the group needs to have this?

• Enhypen. I wonder whats with the hype. They are really lacking on singing and are boring to watch. Maybe bec they are from hybe thats why they are popular? idk

• I agree with TXT, Enhypen, Aespa

TXT and Enhypen are doing good because hybe has good management, very good in house or external music producers and creative team. Just take those they are not exceptional vocalists or rappers, only great dancers so is all other 4th gen bgs can dance really well. They don't have stage presence. In the long run when everything is tested no good management, producers or creative team can make them top 1 group but they will still be top 2, 3. For Aespa they come bland and unreal, and with these kind of songs sm can't create image with substance for them at all. They are having hype cause cause other top ggs are past their peak or underperformed while bp isn't coming back. And sm has promoted them always attaching them to bp so knetz who are thirsty for bp esque is hyping up aespa. Once bp comes back and hybe, yg, jyp nggs debut the hype will go down. Even though there are so many factors that affect success, in the end the biggest thing the it factors lies within the group itself. So in the long run I see much different scenario than now. And tbh most of these groups don't have it factor. But I have few group in mind that I think has that factor

• aespa swept koreans off their feet, made the whole country obsess over their song, bagged 2 hits in less than 12 months, topped brand ranking both as a group and individually several times all while having a crazy concept and lore. not to mention that they are actually talented but some of these sad trolls think they don't have an "it factor"

lmao, they are the definition of "it factor" keep seething.

• aespa swept koreans off their feet, made the whole country obsess over their song, bagged 2 hits in less than 12 months, topped brand ranking both as a group and individually several times all while having a crazy concept and lore. not to mention that they are actually talented but some of these sad trolls think they don't have an "it factor"

lmao, they are the definition of "it factor" keep seething.

that's what happens to most big 3 ggs, so it doesn't automatically means it factor cus big 3 groups get much more exposure and hype than small company groups, whether the group has it factor only can be tested through time

• treasure is just so boring compared to other 4th gen boy groups...

• Lmaoooo people are really saying Aespa doesn't have the it factor , when they are the best performing GG this year '-'

stop the lies we understood some of you are trigger

• Hahahaha, people are really threatened by Aespa's success.

:pepe-hehe:

• A lot of the jealous trolls are hiding behind anon just to talk trash about aespa. Keep being jealous because your jealousy won't stop their momentum nor will make your faves suddenly be the "it" group.

• groups from small companies mostly

• Aespa stans, post this on kpop thread and I'll still vote the same

• Treasure is boring af and they have no stage presence

• People mentioning aespa when they achieved more in less than a year since debut than their own faves? Make it make sense lmao

If they lack it factor then there's no hope for any other group

• This thread contains 270 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!