I finally get the hype of aespa savage

• I think the song was purposely constructed to remain interesting to listeners even after many listens. So the first time listening to savage, I experienced a sensory overload, especially since I listened to it along with the mv, that took me for multiple fucking spins. But after listening to the song for five times on Spotify. I think I grew to expect what’s hitting me. It’s legit next level vibes. This song is so good now all of a sudden wtf. :melon_think: :melon_think: :melon_think: How? You young Jin your foresight. Aespa should be thanking you instead of naevis

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I honestly think it's not the unfriendly type of music people think it is. Especially if you don't watch the messy MV and listen to the song sans the funky start (I think a lot of people already based their opinion after Winter's "OH MY GOSH' lol)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just love how they went all the way with the hardcore singing parts. Exactly what I wished from a title called savage.

lt64IYu.gif

• I honestly think it's not the unfriendly type of music people think it is. Especially if you don't watch the messy MV and listen to the song sans the funky start (I think a lot of people already based their opinion after Winter's "OH MY GOSH' lol)

External Content youtu.be

It’s is so funny they expect normal creators to be able to replicate this hahahahh

• "I’m a Killa who will break you, ae

You’re still hiding and hallucinating

Beat you up, We Holler"

I repeat like a mantra in my head. this part is so rough with hoarseness.

also "I’m going to KWANGYA, Game in Defeating a subtle alienation" Karina x Giselle parts

rere kum kum gimme gimme now zu zu zu zu

• the part when karina starts rapping is so addictive. That’s my second favourite part after ningning’s pre chorus

• It’s really good it’s Next Level but more complex :fingerk:

Glad Koreans gave it a chance. When I first heard it, was worried the song might just fall off the Korean charts. Should have known better

Edited once, last by Weitangent ().

• I think knets know Aespa’s sound better than international stans, so why we are left confused they can appreciate it sooner :teeheek:

You eternalised my horrible grammar mistakes. I am so embarrassed

• this one really grew on me too

i got sick of next level before i could start liking it, but this was better, and faster to catch

while this might be a weird comparison (no offense i compare everything to blackpink) i really think the structure reminds me of kick it (my favorite bp song) with a first slow part to the chorus and then the vocals come through.

the instrumentals are nowhere near as noisy/construction sound like in next level. the only thing is that the choreo graphy is very flat compared to black mamba or next level (and after watching swf i cant seem to appreciate any ggs dancing lol)

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• Glad you enjoyed it, check out their b sides if you haven’t.

I feel like aespa choreo is always planned with camera movement in mind, which is very uniquely aespa imo

• their bodies? what-

:cryingk: My auto correct going to cause my death one day. Bsides *

• it's because it's not the type of song that your ears is used to listen to

so it needs a few listen to get your ears used to this type of sound

also yes i think this type of song are the most interesting for someone who like music

because generic music the instru tend to be the same and repeat itself in the song so in a first listen

you can basically decript the song

meanwhile a song with a structure like this makes you comeback to listen to it again and again to understand all this little influence and differences and sound used to make this song sound so original

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• i only heard the one hayley produced once and it was nice

which ones would you rec?

My personally faves were yeppi yeppi and lucid dream. Yeppi yeppi is a brighter song while lucid dream is a r and b song that showcases their vocals. I think if you don’t understand aespa lore maybe avoid aenergy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!