[COMPLETE] T1419 x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• hi-hello!💌 idk what to say as I'm so confused but firstly I'd like to congratulate you all for your Debut! You guys are so so soX100 talented! I love everything about y'all, yalls songs are bop! I love Asurabalbalta it's one of my favourite song^^. And also love to see the funny things you all do in Daily Us. It's just so refreshing and delightful to watch you all smiling! Thank you so much for being such a great group. We TADAIS love you all so much! And will always support you guyz!❤️

Well I do have some questions for you guys:

• Who is the most funny member of the group? (acc. to yall)

•Which member takes a lot of time to get ready?

•Who is the most clumsiest member?

•The member who's very disciplined?

•The member with smoothest hair?

•Why kio is so cute?😭

That's all! I hope yall will ans my questions ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ I love you guys so much!

• Thank you for answering! You all are so talented! I hope you all will just like the team name "T1419", don't forget the time when you want to be an idol and encourage each other!!

You all will have a good future in your life 💙

T1419 FIGHTING!!!✊

• I've been following them since their debut. I want to see them believe as artists, next to us their fans, becoming a beautiful family, having a great connection.💗(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

I look forward to the name of the fandom.( •̀ ω •́ )✧

I love you very much, take care :)

• johnny

Changed the title of the thread from “T1419 x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!” to “[COMPLETE] T1419 x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!”.
  • hello T1419! Your music makes me very happy, thank you for being here, I love you

my question is

If you could perform concerts in Latin America after the pandemic, which country would you choose? I think you already realized that many fans are from Latin America and we speak Spanish, thank you very much for the Spanish subtitles! <3

• hi guys, my question goes to the Japanese members!

Due to the differences in cultures, was there something that Koreans did that was strange in their culture but normal in theirs?

México loves u!<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!