[COMPLETE] T1419 x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

T1419 is a 9-member boy group from MLD Entertainment (MOMOLAND's brother group), consisting of 4 Japanese members and 5 Korean members. They have quickly garnered interest from fans due to their mysterious pre-debut photos and track "DRACULA," in which the members faces were concealed with devilish makeup.

They have now officially debuted with their music video for "ASURABALBALTA" on January 11, 2021, with the dual release of both Japanese and Korean versions. The music videos have proven to be a hit with the Korean version already amassing nearly 20 million views as of this writing.

We are excited to have them as guests for yet another AKP Exclusive Red Carpet Event!

Please give T1419 a warm welcome and leave your questions for them below by 2/12!

Also, make sure to check out their ASURABALBATA music video and follow them on social!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

SOCIAL

Youtube

Twitter

Instagram

• i love you guys! your music makes me so happy!

I have a question, if you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

• Hello, I love your music! <3

Here is a question for all the members:

If you were stuck on an island and you could only bring 3 things with you, what 3 items would you bring?

• How is it for you that half of the members is Japanese and is it hard for you to comunicate with eachother cause of it?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Question to all members: If you could pick any member to be your sibling who would it be ?

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Hi! I hope you are all doing okay! <3

This is my question for you, every kpop idol goes through training, what was the hardest part of training for you? Or what was the hardest thing you did/experienced in training

• firstly i wanted to say that i love you all so much and i’m so proud of you!!!

my question is, if you could go back in time and tell your younger self something, what would you tell them? :)

• When you all first met, what were your first impressions of the other members? (PS : i love you so much thank you for existing and always making my days brighter 💕)

• Hi guys ~ I have several questions for you :

- Which country do you want to visit the most and why ?

- Is Kio's hair are naturally curly ?

- Which member think he's funny but isn't ? (We love you even if you're not funny ♥)

- If you can collaborate with one Kpop Idol, which one would you choose ?

- What song do you listen to very often but are ashamed of ?

- Which member do you blindly trust and rely on ?

Thank you to be who you are, get healthy and happy and don't take care about antis, real fans love you so much and can't wait to see you and follow your activities ♥ Special thanks to Sian : Thank you to made my life better, thank you to be born and thank you to make me happy ♥ Keep smiling and be yourself

Love and support from a French Fan ♥

• Hi T1419, I became a fan after watching your debut performance!💕

It must be difficult that you can't see your fans in person due to the pandemic. How do you find encouragement during this time?

Please stay safe and hope to see you soon! 🙏

Love,

Dani

• my wonderful t1419, congrats on your debut !!

my question for you is if you could have debuted with any other group's debut song, what would you choose ?

i love you tons and i'm so proud of you !!

• Hello, first of all, I want to congratulate you for your great effort every day :iloveyoub: . You have many fans in Latin America who always love and support you. The question is:

In the bedroom, who are the members who share a room? and tell a funny story that happened while sharing a room :groovins:

• Hi! First of all congratulations on your debut!! I have a question for all the members, do you watch anime?? If so, which it's your favorite?

P.d. Sian I love you 😎🤙

• Hi!! So this is my question:

Is it true that you're learning Spanish?? Which it's your favorite word/phrase?

Lots of love from Mexico city uwu 💖💖💖

• Would you like to learn Spanish? Do you know any words? I love you ... Te amo <3

💟 Greetings and support from Peru 💟

• This thread contains 170 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!