Fans have reached 4 million tweets for #YGletlisadoherwork. Still treading #1 in many countries

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't underestimate the power of social media it's everywhere in media in many countries now.

• Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “Lisa stans has reached 4 million tweets for #YGletlisadoherwork. Still treading #1 in many countries” to “Fans have reached 4 million tweets for #YGletlisadoherwork. Still treading #1 in many countries”.
  • Lisa is a lot of people favorite. Even people who doesn't like bp love her and she's the icon for SEA idols. I'm not surprised a lot of people pissed off with how Yg treat her even they're not blinks.

So, Yg please aware about this and treat her better!

• Lisa is a lot of people favorite. Even people who doesn't like bp love her and she's the icon for SEA idols. I'm not surprised a lot of people pissed off with how Yg treat her even they're not blinks.

So, Yg please aware about this and treat her better!

She's the media favorite too

• wow 4M. I'm wondering what Lisa is thinking right now. I think it's such a shame sometimes that they don't have the freedom to share their thoughts publicly.

Even if it's not true (which I don't believe. YG is a racist). then I think Lisa is still proud that her fans are standing up for her.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• wow 4M. I guess I'm wondering what Lisa is thinking right now. I think it's such a shame sometimes that they don't have the freedom to share their thoughts publicly.

Even if it's not true (which I don't believe. YG is a racist). then I think Lisa is still proud that her fans are standing up for her.

I was thinking the same. kpop companies and kpop in general is sooo bad in this kinda situations that idols can't speak themselves or say smth, even just a bit would be enough. plus yg isn't even releasing anything and it gets really annoying. we fans are doing a good job now on twt

• wow 4M. I'm wondering what Lisa is thinking right now. I think it's such a shame sometimes that they don't have the freedom to share their thoughts publicly.

They keep deleting tweets mentioning them lmao

• I was thinking the same. kpop companies and kpop in general is sooo bad in this kinda situations that idols can't speak themselves or say smth, even just a bit would be enough. plus yg isn't even releasing anything and it gets really annoying. we fans are doing a good job now on twt

A western singer would have made his frustration known long ago. That's always what I find so sad about Kpop. This supposed perfection. No mistakes. No rebellion. Saying yes and amen to everything.

I think by now Blackpink is at a point where they could put pressure on YG, but when you've had it drummed into you all these years how to behave, I don't think it's easy.

And very unlikely but also possible: The members have no problem with the way YG promotes them.

Fans do an incredible job on Twitter. Some say it's too much and we overreact because we do not have any information, but we're not talking about the last few days, but the last few weeks.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• yeah if only it was the same as in the west, ehh :peperain:

agree, maybe they like it or they don't have any other way, who knows what is going on inside. do you think if they raise their voices (members) yge will listen to them? they are biggest kpop act now, 2nd to bts and their word should have some weigh in their company but i don't really know ((

nah it's not overreaction imo, we are doing this exactly because we do not have any info, I mean covid19 was just an excuse and that's not information, so they should've provided smth if they were normal company, but they are stupid we all know it and plus ofc incompetent

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!