Lisa Bar has had enough of YGE. They are pulling support from Blackpink

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And they should!

• it’s not just that. We just want fair treatment for all members in BlackPink. Lisa is obviously being limited by the company.

I've already foreseen the drama when I learned that Celine is not participating and Lisa fans being left out while the other pinks got rockstar treatments.

• I feel like I've seen this threat before, does it work?

I think the bars that revolted when Ice Cream came out ended up backtracking and said they wouldnt follow through with their threats.

If Lisabar really holds firm on their threat, this could definitely impact BP sales (but this is assuming BP actually releases as a group, who knows when the next OT4 album will happen).

I dunno if YG actually cares though. He uses BP as a cash cow and that's it. If Lisabar boycotts, I can see YG just saying fuck it, no more OT4 albums and no more anything for Lisa, we might literally never see Lisa again for two more years. They might even go nuts with multiple solos for Rose, Jennie and Jisoo over the next two years just to spite Lillies. :rolleyes:

Hopefully cooler heads prevail, hopefully the company doesnt blame her for the actions of her fanbase which she has no control over and whose complaints are justified.

• Can anyone explain what exactly went down to cause this much of a ruckus? Sorry I don't have twt

I made another Twitter account for this drama. The gist of it was that Bvlgari CEO saw Lisa going to France for something related to Celine but YG gave BVlgari CEO that she cannot attend ANY of their events (since May this year) because of Covid.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Winwin bar did the same thing and now winwin has his own management company for his acting endeavours. This might help her in the long run :froghype: :froghype:

• I dunno if YG actually cares though. He uses BP as a cash cow and that's it. If Lisabar boycotts, I can see YG just saying fuck it, no more OT4 albums and no more anything for Lisa, we might literally never see Lisa again for two more years. They might even go nuts with multiple solos for Rose, Jennie and Jisoo over the next two years just to spite Lillies. :rolleyes:

Hopefully cooler heads prevail, hopefully the company doesnt blame her for the actions of her fanbase which she has no control over and whose complaints are justified.

Don’t see the reason why YG has the right to be petty when it’s their incompetence that lead to this issue. If anything, it’s them who should be apologizing and making a statement to Bvlgari CEO and Lisa fans

• Can anyone explain what exactly went down to cause this much of a ruckus? Sorry I don't have twt

Naver says Blackpink flies to attend Paris Fashion Week

Hedi confused since Celine skipped this year.

Lisa instead flies to Nice for vacation with mommy.

Lilies suppresses inner angst for not having Lisa Paris meltdown content

Bulgari CEO adds fuel to the fire blame YG

Kaboom!!

• at least Lisabar’s reason is valid.

it doesnt change the fact that when (if) there will be a BP comeback they will buy albums just like the other bars because in the end they will not want to hurt Lisa for not contributing at all for a project where she is involved, promoted (together with the others girls) and that she really care about probably more than anything else atm

• External Content twitter.com

Lowkey loving the chaos. Too bad it’s not to Lisa’s benefit

• it doesnt change the fact that when (if) there will be a BP comeback they will buy albums just like the other bars because in the end they will not want to hurt Lisa for not contributing at all for a project where she is involved, promoted (together with the others girls) and that she really care about probably more than anything else atm

we will see when BlackPink actually makes a comeback . But watch it be a single. There wouldn’t be any albums to buy

• I made another Twitter account for this drama. The gist of it was that Bvlgari CEO saw Lisa going to France for something related to Celine but YG gave BVlgari CEO that she cannot attend ANY of their events (since May this year) because of Covid.

So what I'm getting out of this is she's not attending any fashion shows this year in Paris cause Celine skipped pfw. OML why can't just YG let her attend the Bvlgari show instead in milano? They are shooting themselves in the foot by giving COVID as a excuse. :pepeshut:

• I mean at the end of the day it’s going to effrct Lisa…y’all think your helping but she’s the one who has the most say in her career, not you guys.

• oh boy

• it is not only not treating her well, but not treating the FANS well

they give only youtube content and purchase content. And i know they youtube content has a LOT OF WORK done by her, A LOT. She must be tired

she is left on the dungeon through her come back and goes out just for some so few interviews, and music shows.

Then she goes to France, but not to Paris, where fans are waiting her. Not going to the fashion week at all? Really?

I am wondering if YG is afraid she is going to be ask on these event about her lack of promo.... ¬‿¬

And then i think there is not only one Lisa Bar...sorry but you can´t control all the Lillys, with that threat, i don´t think you will go nowhere with YG and harm only Lisa.

But yeah, i wish there would be a way to harm YG and not Lisa

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• To be fair, its Naver not YG that says Blackpink is going to Paris Fashion Week and not bothering to check PFW's damn website first.

Nobody said anything about going to Milan Fashion Week.

It's blinks who ask Bulgari boss "why u no invite Lisa"

#YGLetLisaDoHerWork

edit: if Lisa wants to spend with her mom then just let her be.

• Sadly you can never hurt a big corporate company, I remember people talking ''fuck Apple cheapskate not giving charging adapter'' but still booom, people queuing overnight just to get the latest Iphone...

• laugh at lilies dilemma :pepe-joy: :pepe-comfy:

Bars did this few times before and yg never cared..

Yg really doesn't care about whatever blinks do, they will continue doing what they want but I agree that the complaints are valid here.. at least, trying is better than doing nothing.

• Bars did this few times before and yg never cared..

Yg really doesn't care about whatever blinks do, they will continue doing what they want but I agree that the complaints are valid here.. at least, trying is better than doing nothing.

I saw some lilies saying they should unsubscribe to BlackPink channel. I think it’s probably the best solution. YG is SOOOOO proud of their subscribers

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!