BVLGARI VS. YGE. The Reason Why Lisa Can’t Go Outside SK

• I don't think lisa was invited for Etam since its a french lingerie brand event and non of Bvlgari BA was present in that event. Theres a breakdown about this whole situation in kpopthought redd** but at the end yg fucked up by giving that covid excuse.

• I don't think lisa was invited for Etam since its a french lingerie brand event and non of Bvlgari BA was present in that event. Theres a breakdown about this whole situation in kpopthought redd** but at the end yg fucked up by giving that covid excuse.

Yup I saw the teddit post. They explained the situation well

• I think most of us following this knew what the problem was from the start. YG things. Thinking they could tell Bvlgari that Lisa couldn't attend their event because of Covid, then putting her on a plane to France while her group members were all already there attending similar events, and considering the matter resolved.

I don't think YG expected Bvlgari's CEO to make it public. There has always been talk about YG treating other companies and professionals with contempt, particularly when it comes to Blackpink. Steve Aoki repeatedly tried to contact YG about making a Blackpink remix right after Mic Drop was huge, and they didn't even bother to acknowledge that they received his messages.

Most of YG's idols are polite and respectful. It must be hard for them to be working under such an arrogant company.

• I think most of us following this knew what the problem was from the start. YG things. Thinking they could tell Bvlgari that Lisa couldn't attend their event because of Covid, then putting her on a plane to France while her group members were all already there attending similar events, and considering the matter resolved.

I don't think YG expected Bvlgari's CEO to make it public. There has always been talk about YG treating other companies and professionals with contempt, particularly when it comes to Blackpink. Steve Aoki repeatedly tried to contact YG about making a Blackpink remix right after Mic Drop was huge, and they didn't even bother to acknowledge that they received his messages.

Most of YG's idols are polite and respectful. It must be hard for them to be working under such an arrogant company.

I have been thinking like this since the beginning

Obviously covid was an excuse quoted by YG to Bvlgari while Lisa went on to have her personal time with her mum. I bet they didnt expect Blvgari CEO made this public resulting in chaos. I do respect Lisa if that's her choice but if this is YG's unfair treatment then all fans have the right to voice out. Unfortunately we wont know the fact unless Lisa herself tell us.

• I have been thinking like this since the beginning

Obviously covid was an excuse quoted by YG to Bvlgari while Lisa went on to have her personal time with her mum. I bet they didnt expect Blvgari CEO made this public resulting in chaos. I do respect Lisa if that's her choice but if this is YG's unfair treatment then all fans have the right to voice out. Unfortunately we wont know the fact unless Lisa herself tell us.

For the past year or so she's been saying she wants to see her family.

• For the past year or so she's been saying she wants to see her family.

Exactly.. i think this is a good chance for Lisa to see her family now that the restrictions all around are looser.. i do understand fans frustration over how short this whole promotions for Lalisa and then all members going fashion week except Lisa.. but imagine if Lisa was the one who wanna skip to see her mum and all fans are making noises to her on twitter, instagram .. i cant imagine how sad she will be.. please let Lisa live her life 😭

• Lets take a short break from burning YG

Cheshir is with Lisa's mom in Nice

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

can't believe I was there* just last month. LISA baby whyyyy not come earlier :cryingk:

• This is a sound argument. Kinda made me calm down a bit. The issue is the given reason is too ridiculous. Why would the Ceo give such a reason ?

YG mostly wanna keep the money in the YG "family". Working with other producers means sharing royalties. YG is stingy when it comes to that.

• This is a sound argument. Kinda made me calm down a bit. The issue is the given reason is too ridiculous. Why would the Ceo give such a reason ?

Idk… but he didn’t sound pissed to me. It seems like he just wanted give an explanation as short as possible instead of going to much into details, he did mention that the campaign will still take place anyway and that very soon. So YG didn’t cancel that.

Tbh when I read the tweets spread by fans, it sounded like he is extremely pissed and YG cut all activities with BVLGARI while all the other members were allowed to go to their brands…until I read the Instagram post myself and and learned that the event he is talking about is that in Milan and not in Paris like the with the brands of other members.

People were also saying that Lisa was in Paris, even though she just had a transit there and went straight to Nice… but it was spread as if she was planned to stay in Paris but YG just didn’t allow her attend any Show… but Celine is not partaking in the PFW…

So much confusing stuff, I was now able to understand what really went down.

But like I said, if any of Lisa’s brands are partaking in the PFW and Lisa doesn’t attend with the same excuse it’s clearly a lie cause the other members were at their respective brands in Paris.

• Okay read the reddit post. I do think i read the right one. It does clarify some doubts i had. Overall yg should have handled things better.

»»- -««

10ec119f4504e204737c9f75f37bd74681cdf09b.gifv 57f809fa15ca393d2d148bad8288f686d69613c5.gifv 70f531c5b0f863bfe6ce48eedacfafc23ccf3371.gifv

• I really hope this issue with Bvlgari is due to YGE fault. Because if it's because of Lisa wants to skip it to spend time with her mom, it will not look good on her. I understand she wants to see her family but work is work. I don't want her reputation is affected. After all, once the CEO of a big brand like Bvlgari had to speak up like that, it means they are not happy at all. It's really not fair for them.

• Okay read the reddit post. I do think i read the right one. It does clarify some doubts i had. Overall yg should have handled things better.

Its a given that YG should handle things better.

This whole fiasco caused a lot of damage on Lisa's marketability in the high end fashion market, the bulk of it caused by overzealous lilies.

Its so stupid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!