BVLGARI VS. YGE. The Reason Why Lisa Can’t Go Outside SK

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bvlgari seems upset with how YG is limiting Lisa’s appearances with the Brand Bvlgari.

Embarrassing company.

Blinks/Lilies demanding an explanation

• Another day another drama

bvlgari sounds very dissatisfied with YG

• I think that’s why Bvlgari is sounding really salty. She’s in Nice for Celine but when Bvlgari wants her to attend an event with them YG gives Covid as an excuse.

Maybe it was for a old filling and they just let her go now

I mean good for them and us and the let everybody know bc aside from fw chaennie have left Korea for other projects, rosé twice

So it's more than unfair that YG restrict Lisa like this

• WTF why she can't participate in show and event

but all the other Blackpink member could participate in the fashion week show :woow:

YG need to stop treating Lisa differently

they are really doing everything they can to sabotage her with the brand with who she work '-'

Bvlgari spent a lot of money to sign Lisa as GA but here is YG not letting her do appearances with them, only campaigns.

There is a lot of reasons why Lilies uses the other members as examples since they can go outside the country but Lisa cant

• Maybe it was for a old filling and they just let her go now

I mean good for them and us and the let everybody know bc aside from fw chaennie have left Korea for other projects, rosé twice

So it's more than unfair that YG restrict Lisa like this

Bvlgari CEO is upset that while Lisa is in Nice she can’t go to a Bvlgari event which is gonna happen tomorrow or something in Italy.

The CEO probably wouldn’t have said anything if she attended at least one of their events but here she is missing two events when she is their GA

• Bvlgari spent a lot of money to sign Lisa as GA but here is YG not letting her do appearances with them, only campaigns.

There is a lot of reasons why Lilies uses the other members as examples since they can go outside the country but Lisa cant

i agree , it make me really mad

YG didn't have any problem to let rosé and Jennie go in LA and hang out with everybody

and then go to Paris to attend shows and having little date night

but once it's Lisa turn suddenly she can't go where she wants because of covid

Bullshit '-'

i don't really understand their goal by doing this, they limit Lisa potential

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I agree it's really fishy that Rose and Jisoo seem fine with attending formal events while Lisa is somehow prevented from it due to Covid but is this dude really shading YGE for it?

“Her agency doesn’t want her to attend.”

• bvlgari sounds very dissatisfied with YG

Yeah I've followed the situation on twitter.

There's the old rivalry between Paris and Milan fashion week and probably a lot that goes on behind the scene that we'll probably never know.

Right now, I'm just happy that she finally got to spend time with her mom.

• Maybe it's because Celine is her main brand so she has to prioritize them over BVLGARI? It's not like YG could tell BVLGARI the real reason is that they prefer to work with the other brand.

If it's not because of Celine though then I cannot think of any logical reason behind this weird restriction.

• I mean we have Money breaking records and going viral yet we don’t see YG making an article about it. Oops, maybe because it’s breaking even Blackpink’s records that they don’t wanna say anything.

• Maybe it's because Celine is her main brand so she has to prioritize them over BVLGARI? It's not like YG could tell BVLGARI the real reason is that they prefer to work with the other brand.

If it's not because of Celine though then I cannot think of any logical reason behind this weird restriction.

I just had this really sad thought...maybe Lisa still hasnt been vaccinated? Is the Korean government prioritizing their own citizens for the vaccine before they're given to foreign workers? Otherwise, it makes no sense at all for Lisa to fly 10000 miles and not attend these events. Just plain stupid.

Celine and Bvlgari is her main brand, she’s GA for both. Bvlgari had an event previously but Lisa didn’t go either. They had a jewelry event in June this year.

• she's not in paris, she just had a stopover in Paris

before her flight to Nice to attend celine show

she was in paris only for few hours but couldn't leave the airport

theres no celine fashion show this year They make it online shes going to miu miu but it wont happen before 13th october so shes basically free and They cant even let her interact with her fans

• This has been going on before Covid. She went to an AIS event IN Thailand and wasn't allowed to walk the red carpet like Bambam or be on stage with the other endorsers/interview with them.

They have always controlled her CFs and interactions.

She was not allowed to collect an award she won after being on that Kshow where she went to the army back in 2018.

The Thai Vogue head complained about YGs restrictions and literally came out and said "blame YG" this year after fans asked why they didn't have a new shoot with her and were recycling the Vogue Taiwan/Japan one .

So many people that work with Lisa have complained how difficult it is and how many restrictions YG places with them.

YG will happily take the money Lisa brings them, but they damn well don't want her to grow too much.

• I just had this really sad thought...maybe Lisa still hasnt been vaccinated? Is the Korean government prioritizing their own citizens for the vaccine before they're given to foreign workers? Otherwise, it makes no sense at all for Lisa to fly 10000 miles and not attend these events. Just plain stupid.

Maybe she got vaccinated before any of the members

• External Content twitter.com

Maybe she got vaccinated before any of the members

Dude, YG is fucking stupid. So Lisa literally told the entire world that she's vaccinated and yet they still used Covid as an excuse for the Bulgari CEO????

• and people here on AKP say we are Lisa akgaes and we complain too much. It’s because we can see the double standards that apply to Lisa but not the other members!

• I said it before, i think she isn’t vaccinated yet… that’s why she is restricted in her traveling and meeting with other people.

But that’s of course an impossible possibility, them restricting her to travel and meet up with a crowed of people is because of double standards… this makes more sense

sandy

• This thread contains 242 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!