BVLGARI VS. YGE. The Reason Why Lisa Can’t Go Outside SK

• Anyways we'll get Lisa content on 11/12th.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

»»- -««

10ec119f4504e204737c9f75f37bd74681cdf09b.gifv 57f809fa15ca393d2d148bad8288f686d69613c5.gifv 70f531c5b0f863bfe6ce48eedacfafc23ccf3371.gifv

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finally! We need more Lisa bc I ain't seeing her these days :peperain:

looking forward to this

• I really hope this issue with Bvlgari is due to YGE fault. Because if it's because of Lisa wants to skip it to spend time with her mom, it will not look good on her. I understand she wants to see her family but work is work. I don't want her reputation is affected. After all, once the CEO of a big brand like Bvlgari had to speak up like that, it means they are not happy at all. It's really not fair for them.

To be frank, the whole issue wouldnt be blown out of proportion if akgae didnt keep bringing it up, even to bvlgari. As unhappy as Bvlgari CEO could be, he could have just accepted YGE didnt allow her to attend and the story stop at there. He wouldnt know that Lisa was actually with her family and this whole thing could passed as YGE management issue but now it seems like Lisa herself skipped the event to see her mum. Like u said, painted a bad image on her. And to think that we are at this stage currently.. who's fault? Fans have part of the responsibility too

• Google reddit The Bvlgari and Lisa issue is blown out of proportion

Yeb… that’s why I always tell people to be more patient. I can understand why some of her fans assumed the worst… but it must be so awkward for Lisa to see all these hashtags and doesn’t understand what’s going on… people saying they won’t support BP anymore and pulling out funds… all because of misunderstandings. Some Fans (not all) spread these wrong informations to get people more mad on purpose I think…this wasn’t ok at all and didn’t help Lisa… now people might think she is unprofessional because she decided to skip an event of a brand she is an ambassador of, just to spend time with family… even though she was never planned to be there in the first place.

But damage already done… I blame YG for not giving proper schedule information and clearing up the situation, but also some of the fans who just jumped into conclusions and made it facts, even though they were wrong.

Zendaya and others weren’t at the BVLGARI event either.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!