BVLGARI VS. YGE. The Reason Why Lisa Can’t Go Outside SK

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Its funny how some think Lisa stans would rather want Lisa to attend events than go be with her mother after not seeing her for two years....

I especially have been speaking about her not seeing her parents for that long and wishing that is the first thing she would do after the promotions...

I would not be so concerned about this if the BULGARI CEO hadn't spoken up. Some comments here make it look as if that man's comments mean nothing or he is a nobody. He has influence. His comments will be read by other brands. They will see how difficult YGE is when it comes to working with Lisa. That is not a good look and reflects badly on Lisa herself.

The man clearly didn't expect Lisa to be traveling considering he was told she couldn't participate in events cuz of covid. Am sure he feels bamboozled. Its not like he paid money to have her as their GA......

No Lisa stan thinks the events are more important than her family time, but when a brand you are signed to basically calls out your agency for basically lying to them....ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK. IT SCREAMS UNPROFESSIONAL AND STRAIGHT UP DISRESPECTFUL.And that is not good considering, we all know Lisa's work ethic is A+.

I will repeat this again.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST OR THE SECOND TIME A BRAND WORKING WITH LISA HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT YGE.

THIS ISSUE IS GETTING MORE NOTICE CUZ ITS THE CEO OF BULGARI THIS TIME WHO MADE A COMMENT.

• I wonder how much tea Anthony King has...

• These are just some of the complaints . Source is from twt

• Let me get this straight. So some think she will pass up the opportunity to attend an event she is a GA for to go and film lilifilm.....

Wow

They literally come up with any excuse, all because they refuse to admit Lisa is mistreated. Surely if they are fans they should care about her.

YG has done so many awful things to Lisa, but they are too busy victimising their faves to care. She is the most popular despite YG.

• These are just some of the complaints . Source is from twt

I already know these complaints. I saw them happen in real time, that's why this irks me soo much.... Its a f**king pattern that doesn't look like its stopping any time soon. And that worries me.

• BVLGARI has stated that they are still going on with the collaboration and will shoot a campaign together soon and that they are great friends, I don’t think they think any badly of her. He might have not be that pissed, just stated that is was unfortunate that Lisa couldn’t attend the events. Maybe we are projecting too much of our feelings into what he said.

Also some of her choreographers are in Nice too, I doubt she is just hanging out with her mother.

I'm sorry but BVLGARI speaking out like this is absolutely a big deal

• To be fair lilines have every right to be angry since even a freaking international CEO called out YG while the company just remain silent, yes they have been silent like this every single time a situation occurs but this is going way too overboard since you can't claim ''covid'' while every single idol out there not just in YG are travelling around..

The only akgaes here I see that are giving lilines a bad name is that lisanation, at least jenchua admit herself she is akgae but that lisanation is just another level of vile.. I believe alot of blinks have also stand with lilines this time round in allkpop and think YG should really give a proper answer..

• No Lisa stan thinks the events are more important than her family time, but when a brand you are signed to basically calls out your agency for basically lying to them....ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK. IT SCREAMS UNPROFESSIONAL AND STRAIGHT UP DISRESPECTFUL.And that is not good considering, we all know Lisa's work ethic is A+.

With all seriousness…. The CEO said YG said Lisa can’t attend events because of Covid… she won’t be attending events, but this doesn’t mean she can’t fly to another country for doing other work. If Lisa isn’t attending any other Italy Fashion Show, than technically there was no lying. The Covid thing might still be an excuse, but the CEO clearly stated she won’t attend events. So there is no bad look on Lisa here if she won’t attend any other event in Italy. If she doesn’t attend any, than they weren’t lying about her not attending his as well.

And again, the tweet clearly states that they are still collaborating with her and will shoot a campaign with her very soon… he was just giving out information about Lisa’s current status with the events, probably to prevent any rumors that he didn’t invited her, the reason people liked the comment. He doesn’t seem to have any bad blood against her and called her a great friend.

I don’t understand why people only focus on this part of his treat where he explains why Lisa was not attending events, when in the same post he also mentioned that they will be shooting a campaign very soon and the collaboration is in full process…

All this makes it seem as if BVLGARI is about to cut ties with Lisa or something, when that’s absolutely not the case.

• It does not concern you that this is a pattern? That other brands have also made comments. AIS saying its difficult to work cuz of all the restrictions by YGE. That doesn't concern you?

You have just honed in on this issue and refused to look at the other occurrences...

• Bruh, you better be trolling here, you're acting like there is only one flight to Paris from Seoul each month. Lisa couldve EASILY gone a day earlier lol.

Read the full conversation better bf quoting me next time! That’s EXACTLY what I said

SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE SUNDAY

At Roissy (95).

Opéra garnier (located in Paris) is 40 minutes from the airport if the traffic is good but since it’s never the case cause duh the traffic around the airport and Paris is just awful.

she would probably have took 1hour if she’s lucky. And she has to do her preps. It was just impossible.

She should have been there Sunday

• Lets take a short break from burning YG

Cheshir is with Lisa's mom in Nice

• It does not concern you that this is a pattern? That other brands have also made comments. AIS saying its difficult to work cuz of all the restrictions by YGE. That doesn't concern you?

You have just honed in on this issue and refused to look at the other occurrences...

I’m not ignoring the other occurrences… but you got to look at every case individually and not project a scenario that happened elsewhere unto each and everyone without further thoughts. Because at the end it could be different… and like I said JC doesn’t sound like he is cutting ties with Lisa any time soon. So why make it seem like that ?

To make it short, if YG is making it so hard for these brands to work with their artists, they had all rights to sue YG for breach of contract and they would win…. The fact that this didn’t happened and still pay and work with her means nothing Lisa did or didn’t do was against the contract conditions… And none of her brands cut ties. There is more happening than what gets revealed to us.

It’s very much possible that these brands wanted Lisa to do certain things ( cause she is already there) that were not initially negotiated or paid for, so YG said “ No” and they got pissed because they didn’t thought they will be that strict.

No way did AIS and YG agreed upon Lisa being on a red Carpet and interview and than YG said … “we changed our minds” (even though AIS already paid for it)…. This would be such a breach of contract, no way they wouldn’t sue… it will be lost of money for them and scam from YG’s side…

Btw I want to correct myself or be more clear… I was talking about the BVLGARI event in Milan Italy. And this is the event JC is referring too as well.

Gonna edit my earlier post cause she might attend other shows in Paris

Especially as other brands have no issue with the other girls..

It is always Lisa. The most popular female idol of this gen being sabotaged by her own company. That makes her breaking records even more impressive IMO.

Then when people say they don't want her to renew it is "but she loves the other girls" etc. Why should she put up with this?

• Well well well

BRAND : Celine shooting something

• You are saying well, well, well like we didn't see this coming.

The problem is not that she might go to a Celine event. The issue is Bvlgari was told she couldn't go to any events cuz of covid.

How are you guys not getting this. This is even worse cuz she couldn't go to a Bvlgari event cuz of Covid but she might go to a Celine event.

And....

• I said Well well to people doubting that she could be in Nice bc of work.

And about which events are you talking? The Milano one or the Etam one?

The Milano one was not possible for her since she’s with her mother who can’t go to Italy.

As for the Etam show, YGE should totally have let her go their excuses are dumb. They need to publicly apologize

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!