Ripia's questionnaire 1!

• answer all these questions!

1. Do you feel like your age?
    2. Does covid make you want to leave your current place of residence?
    3. What is your opinion on cancel culture?
    4. What dream did you secretly want to achieve one day but shoved it aside to focus on more realistic goals?
    5. Are you contempt with being single? (be honest)
    6. Do you prefer to diet to lose weight or to fast?
    7. Would you consider your own self your worst enemy?
    8. Coffee or tea?
    9. Would you consider yourself innocent? (in any way you prefer the meaning of the word)
    10. Is the following statement for you true or false?
    I enjoy troll/drama threads as long as they aren't about my faves.

• 1. Do you feel like your age?
    No. I feel older.

Makes me want to never leave lol

Hate it.

4. What dream did you secretly want to achieve one day but shoved it aside to focus on more realistic goals?
    I want to be a boxer.. but not too realistic

Yeah

Fast

Yes

8. Coffee or tea?
    coffee what question is this?

9. Would you consider yourself innocent? (in any way you prefer the meaning of the word)
    Yeah

False. I'm not too sensitive if people talk bad about my faves, that's just kpop.

No, not really. I feel like I’m older to be honest.

2. Does covid make you want to leave your current place of residence? I don’t think so lol

3. What is your opinion on cancel culture? It’s pretty toxic in my honest opinion

4. What dream did you secretly want to achieve one day but shoved it aside to focus on more realistic goals? Becoming an iconic singer-

5. Are you contempt with being single? (be honest) Eh, half and half. Being single can get lonely sometimes.

6. Do you prefer to diet to lose weight or to fast? Diet

7. Would you consider your own self your worst enemy? Most definitely yes.

8. Coffee or tea? Tea

9. Would you consider yourself innocent? (in any way you prefer the meaning of the word) In my honest opinion, no. I think I’m far from innocent-

False

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

Yeah I feel 18, feels alr

No, my city is nice

Honestly? Some are deserving of cancellation. However in the court of law, innocent until PROVEN guilty, not until cancelled by twitter.

Become an artist. HAHA! Yeah, I wouldn't achieve anything with that.

No, I don't trust people deeply so it makes sense + I feel safer

I diet but not hard, like I just cut out bread or smth for a week or so

No, I'm okay

8. Coffee or tea?

Tea

No, I know my shit. I'm just a bit... uh, like obtuse in a way? sometimes stuff flies over my head

False, however if the troll threads stack up then I get bothered a lot. I don't wanna see people just making fun of people I like in 6 different threads everyday. Then again, I do use the drama taglist a lot so I do like drama.

Hire me today! Click here for odd jobs!

23fc460d0e0e3936feb9ce9aa81ba668a87e24c5.pnj 0c57a5feb50c6bc55ddb4065251a47cc62d0ba03.pnj 118e1161bf96634e3f4522011f8ee6904cae72df.pnj

no I'm 20 but feel 60 mentally and get told that by everyone in my life too

but at the same time I still have a really childish side to me when I'm comfortable
    yes as if I didn't hate this state enough, this pandemic has shown me why I hate the majority of people here
    Useful at times, sometimes it's dramatic sometimes it's good
    actress, just a dream I had when I was a teen but too unrealistic to achieve
    5. Are you content with being single? (be honest)
    yes because I still need to work on myself a lot and have trust issues
    diet I love eating too much for fasting x.x
    100% yes, no one has beaten it this far
    8. Coffee or tea?
    Coffee all the way <3
    Not really

False but I'm not exactly bothered either, just roll my eyes and scroll or comment for fun

Yes I do at times.

2. Does Covid make you want to leave your current place of residence?

No. We're not affected here.

I don't have an opinion on it.

4; What dream did you secretly want to achieve one day but you shoved it aside to focus on more realistic goals?

None.

I'm not single.

6. Do you prefer to diet to lost weight or to fast?

Diet.

7.Would you consider your own self your worst enemy?

Yes, very much so.

8. Coffee or tea?

Neither. I don't drink it.

No, I've been around and am wise.

False.

I guess. Maybe younger.

Not really.

I don't like it. Usually it goes too far.

I want to do more stuff with music, but it's difficult to do that and try to do animation work at the same time...

Yeah. If I find someone that's nice, but I am okay with being single.

I have never dieted. If anything, I'm underweight even though I eat pretty well.

Yup.

8. Coffee or tea?

Coffee.

Not really.

False.

• Nice questions ^^ :thumbup:

1. Do you feel like your age?

Sometimes I feel my age, sometimes I feel older. Sometimes younger.

I did changed my place of residence because of Covid, since I moved towns and had to change my job.

Right now it's not covid that wants to make me leave my current place of residence, but I want to buy my own place.

People are so easy to judge others, without trying to see big picture. Most of those people don't even have any experiences in life.

But that doesn't mean I'm defending wrongdoings or injustices that happen to people.

It's just never that simple.

Probably career wise goals. But some might still come true one day.

And adopting a lot of children, which is how I imagined myself in the future when I was in high school.

I'm not single.

Hmm, none really. I'm just trying to not eat sugar and eat nutricional things. Sometimes I eat too often and too much, while I'm not hungry, so in those cases I try to start eating smaller portions. I never deprive myself of food or starve myself, I love food too much.

Sometimes. But usually not.

8. Coffee or tea?

Both.

Hmm, not really. But I'm trying to live my life with thinking of how others feel and withouth doing them wrong. I'm trying my best.

No, I don't check them out unless someone mentiones my fave or an issue that I'm interested in is discussed.

• 1.) I should be 22 smfh. I’m 24 still with my parents. FML

2.) LMFAOOOOOOOOO I live in the states where mfs do not take this virus seriously. I would love to live in an area where people are more responsible towards this virus. My dad is vulnerable:

3.) It depends.

4.) be a BGC member LMFAOOOOO

5.) I fucking hate it LOOOOL. I see my cousin and her bf showing PDA, I bitch at them out of jealousy LMFAOOOO

6.) I starved myself a year ago to loose weight. It worked but it wasn’t healthy.

7.) I am my worst enemy

8.) TEAAAAAA WTF??????????

9.) Yes

10.) BOTH 😭

NO… I’m more mature than my age

No, I still feel safe.

I don’t like it, it’s often just virtue signaling and lip-service. And often people get canceled for ridiculous reasons. BTW… the whole canceling thing was first about an individual ending contact with someone else… not trying to destroy their lives for a mistake (if not that severe)

I had the dream to develop a plan ( regional growth and development theories)that helps developing countries, especially West Africa, to increase their GDP and economic strength…When it comes to resources, Africa doesn’t fall short. But the west and corruption is failing the people!!! But it’s a big Dream, I’m studying in a field where I might at least be part of that change in future!

Nope

Diet…

Not really… only when it comes to stating my opinion. Sometimes I think not saying anything or just following the popular opinion would be better… but I don’t have much issues with that irl… so no actually hihihi

8. Coffee or tea?

Tea… my stomach has a problem with coffee certain coffee types

No… but I don’t think I’m mean or rude

Hmm… not really, but I don’t really care about the silly ones, even if they are about my faves.

Yes. I feel younger than my age because I like K-pop and other things related to youth culture, but I also feel older because I think about random shit I shouldn’t worry about at my age. That balances it out. ^^

Yes. Mainland U.S.A. is crummy during COVID-19 due to all the divisive politics. Would rather be in Hawaii.

Not a fan. The world, issues, and people are far too complex to think about in absolutes all the time. Hate (racism, sexism, homophobia, and other forms of discrimination) and heinous acts are never okay, though.

Being an actor.

5. Are you content with being single? (be honest)

Being single allows you to learn a lot about yourself and become a better person, so yes. Having more time to yourself is great. But being in the right relationship can also be worthwhile. It’s just riskier because a bad relationship can destroy what you built for yourself.

Intermittent fasting. Way easier. Can literally do part of it as I sleep.

Yes. I’m in my head too much. When I snap out of it, I do well.

8. Coffee or tea?

Tea. I can easily enjoy tea by itself. I like coffee only when it’s mixed with milk, creamer, and/or sugar.

Yes, in lifestyle. I don’t really care for partying, drinking, partaking in wild activities, or anything of that nature.

10. Is the following statement for you true or false? “I enjoy troll/drama threads as long as they aren't about my faves.”

False. It’s usually repetitive and boring, but I accept it'll always be a part of stan culture.

Fun, lighthearted, harmless jokes can be a bit amusing, though. The type of humor stans make about their faves with one another.

Yep, I feel 17 :)

Yes but mostly because I miss my friends :(

Cancel culture is dumb and it almost never really works - yes there are cases were a large amount of people leave a fanbase and celebrities may have a damaged reputation but almost 100% of the time they will always continue living their life the same and will still have supporters. I think I went on a tangent here but my opinion on the actual act of cancelling someone itself - yeah pretty dumb but it also depends on what they did imo.

To be a bad bitch on a stage AHAHAHA - like a powerful vocalist or something.

Nope. I'm fine with being single rn, it's the best thing for me.

To diet.

Yes 100%.

8. Coffee or tea?

Tea >>>> I find coffee gross.

Yes and no =O

True for drama threads but untrue for troll threads. Troll threads are stupid and boring. Drama threads are stupid too, don't get me wrong, but there's at least some entertainment value to it when people are going at it. I don't enjoy seeing people get hurt btw, so if the drama exceeds a certain threshold then it's just really bad.

Edit: I mostly enjoy people moreso "debating" as opposed to straight up arguing just to clarify. I'm not sure if that counts as drama actually, so I don't know :whatr:

yes

no, already wanted to before covid

its fun when it happens to someone i dont like

to be a kpop idol

yes, there is always the chance i meet hyunjin and he falls in love with me.

fast

yes

8. Coffee or tea?

i drink tea more often but prefer coffee

of course :joy:

false, troll drama threads about anything are good, much better than the circlejerk threads.

• SɳʂԃBιɠαɳɠExσTɯιƈҽRҽԃ VҽʅʋҽƚAҽʂρα

Nɱιxx Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ Lҽʂʂҽɾαϝιɱ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

57e3b744e34c2599b5961df04a1a09df.gifSharpPossibleBoaconstrictor-max-1mb.gif

#twice from ♡#twice from ♡#twice from ♡

#sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru from kagihira brainrotef3ba7d18098df725f3625dd607b80c0289c2308.gifvTumblr media

[center]

Edited once, last by Kairina ().

I am starting to feel like my age. I was a very reckless and not responsible person but 2021 taught me a lot. This is just the beginning, a lot to witness more.

My current place of residence is very cooperative and they understand the seriousness of Covid. I don't think so I can find the same level of safety anywhere else.

I know people should be held accountable for their wrongdoings but cancel culture IS A NO FOR ME. It doesn't believe in the system of CHANGE.

I wanted to become a dancer.

Yes, I am sick of relationships and wanna be single.

I dont fast, I do nutrition diet but not for losing weight but improving my lifestyle. 2 years back I used to get tensed due to my fat body but now idc, I love it even when I am fat or even when I am skinny.

Yes, joining my college and doubting myself every single day led me to not believe in myself.

8. Coffee or tea?
    Coffee

No

As of now I dont enjoy the drama.

I do ^

Nope

I'm already vaccinated and the cases haven't been too high where I live.

it does some good, but I don't like how mob-like it is.

People also need to stop trying to cancel everything that breaths 😪

can't think of anything really 🤔

I am!

Haven't really been in a relationship since 2020 and currently don't feel like it.

I like to exercise instead.

Nope!

I think i help myself out a lot, what's not to love ? :smirks2:

8. Coffee or tea?

coffees superior

Not really.

I enjoy troll/drama threads as long as they aren't about my faves

to an extent.

• 1. Yes sometimes, no other times

2. Nah I want to stay inside away from people

3. Cancel Culture is stupid. It should be "Accountable Culture" but people are just bandwagoners

4. Getting married and settling down

5. I'm not single lol

6. Fasting

7. Definitely am

8. Tea!

9. lmao no

10. I MEANNNNNNNNNN :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

~ ω

Nah. I feel like I'm younger. :pepe-hehe:
    Sort of lol.
    It depends but I'm not a fan of it.
    I am still 13 so.... career wise
    I am so sick of it. I heard one of my friends dating 4 guys and I gave her that jealous look lol.
    Neither........I am naturally skinny. And I love eating.
    Yes. Cause I'm evil.
    8. Coffee or tea?
    Tea>>>>>>>>>>
    No. :pepe-cut:

False

- Not at all, mental age is like 12

- Not anymore, I already moved within the same city during covid and also spent a lot of time at my family's house

- Everyone participating in it is a fucking idiot and I have no respect for them

- no dreams, I'm dead on the inside

- no

- not doing either, my will is too weak

- sometimes
    8. Coffee or tea?

- both suck

- 100%

- I enjoy them a lot, even if it's about my faves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!