My Rant on Why my fav deserves better treatment!!!! (This is a joke, a failed one)

• Rooney doesn't need y'all on his show. Its literally his show you pink and orange peeps are irrelevant. The color blue is superior than pink and orange. On the reruns they make about 33k yearly and their networth is 162k. Daily and monthly is less than that. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SHARING HIS PAY CHECK WITH D List celebrities. Here the infor

The Doodlebops - WildBrain Net Worth in 2021 - Income and Wealth Growth
    The Doodlebops - WildBrain is ▶️ YouTube channel created 6 years ago with 80.30K subscribers and 553 videos. The Doodlebops - WildBrain's current net worth is…
    starstat.yt

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    R.jpeg

He even better than them because he gives off solo vibes. They are his backup dancers.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also :eyes: Why is that orange in the center? He doesnt derserve the center part. I hope oppa can sue the company and the company can blacklist those two. Once they are blacklisted no more money for them :pepefrog:

But on a serious note have anyone seen this show before?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!